Application Due Date: January 27 th 2019
The Harvard Graduate School of Style (GSD) is delighted to reveal the 2019 cycle of the Wheelwright Reward, an open global competitors that awards 100,00 0 USD to a gifted early-career designer to support travel-based research study.
- The Wheelwright Reward is open to emerging designers practicing throughout the world. The main eligibility requirement is that candidates need to have gotten a degree from an expertly certified architecture program in the past 15 years.
- An association to the GSD is not needed. Candidates are asked to send a portfolio, a research study proposition, and a travel schedule that takes them outside their nation of home.
- Finalists will be asked to take a trip to the GSD for finalist discussions on March 14, 2019.
The winner will be chosen by means of an open require propositions and an extensive evaluation procedure. The winner of the Wheelwright Reward will get:
- $100,00 0 prize money to support travel and research-related expenses
- invite to lecture at Harvard GSD
- possibility to release research study in a Harvard GSD publication
- Applicants will be evaluated on the quality of their style work, academic achievements, creativity or persuasiveness of the research study proposition, and proof of capability to satisfy the proposed job.
- Applications are accepted online just, at wheelwrightprize.org.
- Finalists need to be readily available to take a trip to Cambridge, Massachusetts, for finalist discussions on March 14, 2019, at the GSD. A winner will be called in spring 2019.
For details concerning Wheelwright Reward application
and administration, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Find Out More: