Due Date: February 1, 2018
Applications are open for the Dubin Fellows Program for Emerging Leaders 2019 at Harvard Kennedy School. The Fellowship is for master’s degree trainees at Harvard Kennedy School who have actually shown strong character, scholastic quality, the capability to prosper and lead in the face of variety, and a dedication to making a transformative influence on the neighborhoods they serve.
Fellows are anticipated to participate in the following:
- Invite Retreat: CPL Fellows engage with and be familiar with one another and start the procedure of supporting one another’s goals as leaders.
- Management Conversation Series: On a weekly basis, the fellows engage one another in addition to distinguished specialists and regional and nationwide leaders on subjects of service and management.
- Connection with CPL and Dubin Fellows Network: Fellows engage with these other emerging leaders as they start their professions through chances like roundtable conversations, mentoring experiences with fellowship alumni, management abilities workshops, and networking occasions.
- Dubin Fellows are granted a scholarship as much as complete tuition and health costs for as much as 2 years, depending upon the length of their academic degree program;-LRB- **************).
- Fellows are qualified for a stipend as much as $5000 to support overdue summer season internships or expert advancement;-LRB- **************).
- Dubin Fellows will take part in a robust cocurricular program used by the Center for Public Management.
- Award choices will be mainly merit-based however with a factor to consider of monetary requirement as figured out by the HKS Trainee Financial Providers;-LRB- **************).
- Two-year degree program trainees will get financing for both scholastic years, in addition to assistance for overdue summer season internships, contingent upon the effective conclusion of year one;-LRB- **************).
- Active involvement in the cocurricular program is a requirement of all fellows throughout of their award;-LRB- **************).
- This chance is open to domestic and worldwide trainees going into any of Harvard Kennedy School’s master’s degree programs;-LRB- **************).
- Effective candidates will show their possible as emerging leaders by evidencing strong character, outstanding scholastic qualifications, a dedication to pursue a profession with transformative influence on society, and the capability to prosper and lead in the face of difficulty.
- A biographical profile, not to surpass 150 words. (This profile needs to be brief, succinct and in the 3rd individual.) Please consist of the following highlights: an initial sentence including your name; the degree you are pursuing at Harvard Kennedy School in addition to any joint degree at Harvard or concurrent degree program at another graduate or expert organization; where you are from and where you presently live; a summary and highlights of your pertinent work/professional experience; substantial management accomplishments consisting of awards or accreditations; and academic qualifications with the degrees made and organizations went to
- A file including written reactions to essay concerns associated with your interest and dedication to leading modification in neighborhoods of difficulty. Particular concerns will be noted on the Dubin Fellowship application on Financial Providers site.
- Action 1: Use to Harvard Kennedy School: Application due date is Monday, December 3, 2018 at 5: 00 p.m. EST.
- Action 2: Look For the Fellowship: Application due date for the Dubin Fellowship is early February, 2019.
For additional information, check out Dubin Graduate Fellowship