Due Date: August 30, 2019
Applications are open for the Harvard University Lakshmi Mittal SAI Crossroads Emerging Leaders Program 2020 The Crossroads Emerging Leaders Program was inaugurated in 2017 as a collaboration in between the Harvard Organisation School Club of the GCC, HBS Professors Tarun Khanna and Karim Lakhani, and The Lakshmi Mittal and Household South Asia Institute at Harvard University.
The Program is a distinguished and a completely moneyed profession advancement chance for trainees from throughout the world, who are the very first member of their household– or the very first generation within their household– to participate in university and dealing with difficulties of monetary and social scenarios. Following an extensive multi-stage examination procedure, remarkable trainees are picked from a varied candidate swimming pool to participate in this distinct instructional experience.
The supreme goal of the Crossroads Program is to produce a varied pipeline of future college students at leading universities, such as Harvard, and future leaders from throughout a range of social-economic, racial and cultural backgrounds.
- The program will cover the expenses of global travel from choose places, board, accommodations, and class products. Visa expenses are the obligation of picked prospects.
The 3rd edition of the Crossroads Program broadens to consist of targeted online sessions ahead of an in-person knowing experience carried out in Dubai. The Crossroads Program is focused on high-potential prospects from throughout Central Asia, South Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and the United States that are dealing with difficulties of monetary and social scenarios, to expose them to Harvard and its courses.
Round Among the program will be completely online and open up to all qualified candidates. A variety of courses produced by HarvardX, a department of Harvard University, will be open to Crossroads trainees, who will be needed to finish several of the used sessions within a particular timeframe. Upon effective conclusion of a course, trainees will then be given the chance to go through a psychometric and ability evaluation to open their strengths and distinct capabilities.
To be qualified for Round One, prospects:
- Should be in between 18-24 years of ages.
- Should hold a passport or nationwide file from a nation in Central Asia, South Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and the United States (Note: any existing and main evidence of citizenship will be adequate at this phase. Please describe our substantial Regularly Asked Concerns page for more information.)
- Should be the very first member of their household– or the very first generation within their household– to participate in university.
- Should be presently registered in an undergraduate university program or a current graduate from a university within the last 3 years.
- Should be dealing with difficult monetary scenarios.
- Should be proficient in English.
To learn more, check out Crossroads Emerging Leaders Program