Due Date: April 30, 2019
Applications are open for the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship 2019 for Female Postgraduate Trainees The goal of the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship is to make it possible for a female trainee from an establishing nation where access to tertiary education is restricted to take advantage of carrying out postgraduate research study at the University of Durham.
The scholarship has actually been established as part of the event of 30 years of females trainees at Hatfield College, University of Durham, and is moneyed by alumni, good friends of the College and other sources encouraging of the scholarship’s goals.
Hatfield College intends to award the Lioness Scholarship to a person who has the scholastic and individual qualities to allow them to finish and take advantage of a postgraduate course, and who will likewise function as a favorable ambassador for their house nation in Durham, and put their boosted understanding and abilities gotten from the master’s program and experience in Durham to excellent usage for the advantage of their society when they return house.
The scholarship offers
- Complete payment of University tuition charges
- Stipend for living expenditures
- Return travel from your house nation to Durham
- Self-catered lodging in Hatfield College
- A ‘settling in allowance’ when you show up
- The expense of a UK Visa and the UK Health additional charge
- Candidates need to have obtained and been provided a genuine put on their selected master’s program by the end of June 2019
- Candidates need to not be in invoice of any other scholarship to money their postgraduate research studies
- Candidates need to be a nationwide of among the list below nations: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Representative, Congo, Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem. Individuals’s Rep., Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Philippines, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Vanuatu, Yemen, Rep., Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Candidates must:.
- hold an appropriate honours degree of enough requirement to be confessed to your selected Master’s course; and
- have all other course entry requirements consisting of the pertinent English language credentials;-LRB- **************).
- not hold a Master’s degree; and
- not otherwise have the monetary methods to study for a Master’s degree in the UK
- Phase 1: Send an scholastic application for your selected master’s program; within this application you must reference your intent to look for the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship
- Phase 2: Send an application for the Scholarship on this Application
To find out more, check out Hatfield Lioness Scholarship