Due Date: Continuous
Use to end up being the Health Communications Social Network Expert at HJF The Henry M. Jackson Structure for the Development of Armed force Medication is looking for a Social network Expert to support the Consortium for Health and Armed Force Efficiency (CHAMP), in the Department of Armed Force and Emergency Situation Medication within Uniformed Provider University (USU) at its Rockledge Drive place in Bethesda, Maryland.
The person will be accountable for interacting basic health, human efficiency, and overall force physical fitness details throughout CHAMP’s social networks channels, gathers effect information, evaluates engagement and followership, and makes suggestions on enhancing health commutations to target market. The chosen candidate will work under the basic instructions of the CHAMP Outreach and Communications Supervisor, who will examine the worker’s efficiency and direct the worker’s everyday activities.
- Strategies health projects through social networks platforms for CHAMP efforts to share health and human efficiency optimization (HPO) details and engages with Department of Defense (DoD) entities/their audience members, and engage with social networks users.
- Examines information offered through social networks and Google Analytics to examine outreach effect through social networks and CHAMP sites.
- Establishes, carries out, and handles CHAMP social networks material calendar to publish on several CHAMP entities throughout popular platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Routinely reports on milestones/timetables and carries out continuous development tracking of CHAMP’s social networks operations.
- Functions with topic specialists to strategy, establish, carry out and examine informative and instructional products meant to reach military audience.
- Functions with Outreach and Communications Supervisor to offer technical help to internal groups worrying health interaction and marketing programs, tasks, and techniques.
- Keeps an eye on social networks patterns and subjects as it connects to Human Efficiency Optimization and Overall Force Physical fitness, to consist of in social networks techniques and strategies.
- Reacts to social networks questions in a prompt way and takes part in social networks conferences with partners, partners, and stakeholders.
- Guarantees compliance with DoD, USU, and regional social media/communications policies and standards.
- Functions under guidance of the CHAMP Outreach and Communications Supervisor on to assess audience interest and feedback in CHAMP digital existences.
- Finishes other tasks as required.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Health Promo, Psychology, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or associated degree
- Have 2-4 years in the health interactions field
- Ought to understand organizational goals; capability to fulfill due dates of tasks; analytical abilities; capability to work separately; capability to utilize sound judgment in fixing issues; outstanding interaction and social abilities
- Functions as a group gamer
- Have working understanding of finest practices in social networks marketing.
For more details, see Jobs at HJF