Application Deadline: unspecified
Are you a graduate student, passionate about community impact, sustainability and communication and looking for an experience in an international environment?
As an intern with the HEINEKEN Africa Foundation you will be a key player of the Corporate Affairs team Africa, Middle East & Eastern Europe (AMEE). You will contribute to defining, communicating and managing pan-African projects and connect with many international stakeholders.
The aim of the HEINEKEN Africa Foundation is to improve the health of communities in nine sub-Saharan African countries where HEINEKEN operates. Heinekem Africa Foundation do this by funding relevant health and water related projects.
In short, this internship is a unique opportunity to learn about social sustainability and community impact in a corporate environment and to develop a diverse skill set within one of the most dynamic regions in the world.
HEINEKEN Africa Foundation is currently working partially at the office and from home. However, you will be virtually and actively supported by the team in executing your tasks. We are happy to welcome you to the team!
The internship will start in January 2022 for the duration of 6 months, 40 hours a week.
In this internship you will be responsible for:
- Supporting initiatives related to the HAF agenda:
- Monitoring of running projects
- Collect and review the half year reports and end evaluations
- Manage incoming requests
- Project management of a diverse range of projects;
- Creating fresh content for the HAF editorial calendar and managing publication on internal and external communication channels;
- Supporting with relevant projects in the team and department and other ongoing activities.
You are a student in your Master’s, preferably related to Sustainable Development, Corporate Communications and/or Public Affairs and you have the following:
- Ability to prioritize and to work in a structured way on projects
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Project management skills
- Interest and affinity with Africa and Middle East region
- Ability to connect with diversity of people and cultures
- Pro-active and flexible mindset, eager to learn
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Programs (PowerPoint/Excel)
- Proficiency in English: written, spoken and interpersonal. Knowledge of French is desired but not necessary
You at HEINEKEN
When you are an intern at HEINEKEN you will:
- Work for one of the most exciting companies and brands in the world and one of the top companies in the country;
- Learn how to apply your theoretical knowledge and to understand business needs;
- GoPlaces; experience new things and meet colleagues from different cultures along your way;
- Be challenged and get exposure on real live projects;
- Be a member of the international team of interns, boosting your professional (and social) network;
- Receive an internship allowance of EUR 500 per month.
Please note that all interns must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship. You will need to provide a proof of enrolment with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.
For More Information: