Application Due Date: February 10 th 2019
Are you prepared to operate in 3 various nations in the HEINEKEN world over 3 years? Do you have an enthusiasm to sign up with the world’s most global maker? Then the International Graduate Program of HEINEKEN may be the chance for you!
The program kicks.
off on the second of September (2019) with an amazing intro week at.
the house of HEINEKEN, Amsterdam. Later on, each International.
Graduate will trigger on their journey with 3 1 year projects,.
exploring our operating business, various cultures and experiencing.
numerous locations within your selected function.
Heineken trying to find finding out nimble graduates that reveal us where we must go next. You are a perfect prospect if you are self-dependent, aspirational, open up to feedback and strong adequate to take ownership any place you are. If you value enthusiasm for quality, pleasure of life and regard for individuals and for our world, then you can have excellent success here.
To make an application for this program, you must a minimum of:
- Have a degree or will finish by September 2019– ideally a Masters degree
- Have affinity with Financing, and a degree in Financing, Economics, Company or any comparable field
- Run Out than 2 years of expert work experience in February 2019 (voluntary and internships do not count)
- Be at least proficient in English — ideally multilingual
- Have the aspiration to have a global profession at HEINEKEN.
together with a authentic interest in other cultures– ideally currently.
Individuals remain in the heart of our business. Beside significant work, we.
think it is very important that you are pleased with your compensation,.
which it encourages you in relation to your advancement and.
- Salary according to Dutch market conditions, plus extra allowances
- Personal medical insurance
- Flights and Migration assistance
- 30 leave days per task, leaving out legal holiday
Sounds amazing? Apply now and remove.
Connect your resume with the application.The application due date is February 10, 2019.
Cover letter is not needed– and will not read.
To Learn More: