Due Date: June 8, 2019
Applications are open for the Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung Regional Summertime School 2019 The Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung arranges local summertime schools to empower young change-makers and to stir a dispute on crucial present problems.
The Summer season School will supply individuals with fascinating insights and various perspectives from the area and provide an outstanding platform for exchanging concepts and sharing experiences. The program promotes networking amongst civil society stars, scientists, and activists in the area operating in the fields of person involvement and intervention in the metropolitan area, regional governance, sustainable advancement, gender and environment.
The subject of this year’s Regional Summer season School will be “Our Cities Our Future: Civic Engagement in Urban Sustainable Advancement.” The Summer season School will consist of lectures, focus groups, round table conversations, workshops, a trip in the city of Amman and a lot of open area to discuss with the other individuals.
- Travel and lodging expenses of the individuals will be covered by the particular Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung workplace.
- Open to active modification makers in civil society, who are taken part in grassroots efforts associated with sustainable metropolitan advancement in addition to scientists
- Prospects with varied backgrounds, consisting of ecological research studies, architecture and metropolitan research studies, the arts, social and governments and gender research studies etc are motivated to use;-LRB- ***************).
- Prospects need to be in between the ages of 23 and 35 who live in and/or hold the citizenship of among the list below nations: Jordan, Palestine, Lebanon, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya, Egypt, Iraq or Syria;-LRB- ***************).
- The Summer season School will be performed in Arabic and English. An excellent command of English will be useful. Preparation product in English will be flowed prior to the Summer season School. For that reason, please suggest your command of English in the inspiration letter.
In order to be thought about for the Regional Summertime School 2019, please send the following files:
- A completed application;-LRB- ***************).
- An upgraded CV;-LRB- ***************).
- A brief paper (2 pages optimum) concentrating on the subject of the Summer season School and revealing the candidate’s understanding in addition to their capability to work separately and artistically. To this end, the candidate must pick a subject from within the discipline and mention its significance to their regional or nationwide context, e.g. by presenting an excellent task, a present dispute and so on. This might be composed in a kind of an essay or a brief scholastic paper;-LRB- ***************).
- A letter of inspiration with a description of your experience and understanding associated to sustainable metropolitan advancement and civic engagement. Please do not forget to inform us your interest and inspiration in participating in the summertime school and think of how the summertime school might benefit you and how you might add to the program.
Please send your application files by means of e-mail.
- Applicants from Palestine and Jordan are asked to send their application files in English to: Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung Palestine & Jordan workplace in Ramallah,([email protected])
- Applicants from Tunisia, Algeria, Libya and Egypt are asked to send their application files in English, Arabic, or French to: Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung Tunis, Ms. Henriette Raddatz ([email protected])
- Applicants from Lebanon, Iraq, and Syria are asked to send their application files in English, Arabic or French to: Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung Beirut, Ms. Corinne Deek ([email protected])
- Applicants from Morocco are asked to send their application files in English, Arabic, or French to: Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung Rabat, Ms. Fatima-Zohra Lamrani ([email protected])
For additional information, see Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung Regional Summertime School