Application Due Date: November 30 th 2018
The objective of the Heinz-Kühn-Foundation is to support the training and expert advancement of junior reporters.
The structure awards scholarships to young reporters from North-Rhine-Westphalia for six-week or three-month reporting journeys in establishing nations in Africa, Asia and Latin America
The structure likewise supplies funds to allow prospects from establishing nations to acquire expert journalism experience in North-Rhine-Westphalia for as much as 3 months
Heinz-Kühn-Foundation scholarships are meant to allow junior reporters to enhance their expert advancement and continue training in brand-new environments, and to acquire a first-hand and thorough understanding of the customizeds, viewpoints and way of living in other nations
Young reporters from North-Rhine-Westphalia and establishing nations are qualified for a scholarship if they please the list below requirements:
- have an eager interest in advancement problems;-LRB- ***********)
- have actually currently acquired significant expert experience in journalism (a finished college education is preferable);-LRB- ****************).
- are not older than 35 years of age; and,
- have an excellent command of the main language of their host nation ( prospects from abroad should a minimum of have a standard understanding of the German language).
Scholarship holders get
- a lump-sum contribution towards living expenditures in the host nation (with scholarship payments covering training and living expenditures in the host nation);-LRB- ***********)
- a lump-sum allowance for flight and taking a trip expenditures (the structure pays a return air ticket for prospects from abroad);-LRB- ***********)
- an allowance to cover expenses of research study products (e.g. literature);-LRB- ***********)
- an allowance for journeys within the host nation; and,
- ( if neccessary, for scholarship holders from abroad) a German language course of as much as 4 months at the Düsseldorf or Bonn based Goethe-Institut.
In the lead as much as the scholarship and throughout the period of the scholarship, the Heinz-Kühn-Foundation will offer assistance.
How to use
Reporters who fulfill the requirements for a scholarship need to initially call the structure to go over possible host nations and their subjects of interest.
Applications for the list below year should be gotten by 30 November.
The structure’s postal address is:
Ministerpräsident des Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen
The following files need to be confined with the application:
- curriculum vitae in tabular kind and a picture;-LRB- ***********)
- certificates of professional training and present profession;
- foreign languages certificates;-LRB- ***********)
- German prospects need to offer an in-depth declaration discussing their factors for using, their option of host nation and proposed subject of research study.
- Prospects from abroad need to offer a letter of inspiration in German.
For Additional Information: