Due Date: June 3, 2019
The J. Walter Thompson Business is accepting applications for the Helen Lansdowne Resor (HLR) Scholarship for Creative Women based throughout the world. J. Walter Thompson Business was established in 1864 and has actually been making pioneering services that construct long-lasting brand names and company for more than 150 years.
Helen is a video game changer. It began in 1908, when Helen Lansdowne was employed by J. Walter Thompson Cincinnati as the market’s very first female copywriter. She quickly transferred to the New york city workplace, where she increased through the ranks as an imaginative powerhouse. She employed and mentored lots of innovative ladies, guaranteeing that the female voice was represented in J. Walter Thompson’s work.
Are you prepared to follow in her steps?
- A scholarship as much as $10,000 to put towards your education
- An internship at a Wunderman Thompson workplace
- One-on-one mentorship
- First-look positioning at Wunderman Thompson after graduation
- Open to female trainees signed up at an undergraduate, graduate, and/or portfolio school
- A minimum of 12 months of school left since May 20 2019
Simply put, badass ladies studying imagination. Oh, and you likewise need to:
- Be a signed up trainee at an undergraduate, graduate, and/or portfolio school with a minimum of 12 months of school left since May 20, 2019
- Program innovative skill and capacity in a core curriculum like Art Instructions, Copywriting, Style, Experiential Style, Sculpture, Movie, and so on. Essentially, if you believe it uses to you, it most likely does
- Maintain satisfying scholastic and innovative development as identified by your school
You’ll need to send your application, an individual declaration, a recommendation letter and 3– 5 innovative samples. Innovative samples are examples of the work that finest showcases your imagination. Keep in mind, quality over amount, so select sensibly. And no, these do not need to be advertisements.
For additional information, go to Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship