Due Date: December 2, 2019
Applications are open for the Henry Hart Rice Urban Researches Fellowship 2020 The Henry Hart Rice Urban Researches Fellowship, endowed by the Rice Household Structure, is granted to exceptional trainees who show a dedication to bringing their scholarship and knowledge to bear upon substantial metropolitan concerns.
The fellowship is called for Henry Hart Rice, who was a leader on the planet of property and business property for 6 years. A market senior statesman, public servant, author, and speaker, Mr. Rice developed and established jobs throughout the United States and Canada, however made his most significant influence on New york city City property and metropolitan preparation. He contributed in protecting and landmarking Carnegie Hall and in the advancement of Lincoln Center Plaza. He led the property advancement of Fresh Meadows in Queens and arranged the land assembly that resulted in the production of Barney’s on Madison Opportunity.
- The fellowship offers complete tuition assistance for 2 brand-new trainees each year.
- Candidates need to have shown dedication to bringing their knowledge to bear upon substantial metropolitan concerns
- Have enthusiasm for finding out and analytical
- Thoughtful and articulate interaction, both spoken and composed
- Unfaltering devotion, psychological maturity, versatility under negative conditions
- Demonstrated success in a very first profession
- Send your Fellowship Application Essay together with your online application to NYU Wagner for Fall2020 Fellowship candidates need to likewise send a one-minute video essay. Applications are due by the December 2 due date.
- Those chosen as fellowship semi-finalists will be welcomed to take part in Skype interviews in early-to-mid February 2020.
- Those chosen as fellowship finalists will be welcomed for an in-person interview with the Choice Committee in New York City City in late March2020 Those finalists who can not take a trip to New york city will have the ability to interview by means of Skype. This panel of judges will be consisted of agents from sponsoring companies, professors, and NYU Wagner alumni.
Other Fellowships to Research Study at NYU Wagner:
To find out more, see Henry Hart Rice Urban Researches Fellowship