Application Deadline: unspecified
HP Inc. is the global leader in printing and computing solutions. Were a company with the heart and energy of a start-up, and the brain and muscle of a Fortune Global 100 corporation. The vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Were at the forefront of revolutionizing industries and transforming billions of lives by blending digital technologies with everything that surrounds us. And were searching for talented, driven digital natives to accelerate our journey through Digital Transformation and build digital knowledge. We believe in hiring diverse talent with a growth mindset and potential to fuel future leadership.
As a DigitISE Graduate Business Analyst, you will be an active member of the ISE Organisation team being responsible for building business analyses and models to help us develop business plans and strategic decisions. You will also perform market research projects and gather intelligence on current industry, technology and consumer trends, as well as support your team through planning and project initiatives.
Within the program you will be able to create your own development plan and enhance your soft skills through sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders.
As a recent graduate, at HP you can expect to connect with brilliant people who help you perform at your best and work with a team thats as passionate about solving challenges as it is about developing solutions.
- Graduate (Bachelor/Masters) degree obtained in the last 12 months in International Business/Commerce with a major in Business Analytics, Data Analysis/Management, Information Systems, or International Finance.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to summarize and present complex information into simple models
- Good business understanding
- Solid organizational and planning skills
- Fluency in English and in the native language of the country you are applying in
- Excellent command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn new skills
- Creativity, proactiveness and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience with PowerBI and/or Tableau Software is a plus
- A competitive 1-year experience (initial graduate program duration) to join the diverse ISE Organisation to apply your academic learnings
- In-company development programs and platformsInternational and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
For More Information: