Application Due date: undefined
The Elevator General Supervisor program intends to establish a group of gifted, worldwide mobile individuals and fast lane them to General Management positions within 5-8 years of beginning the Program.
Elevator includes an 18- month training program which encompassess 2 worldwide 9-month positionings. Throughout your positionings, you will integrate functional, overall experience operating in the 4 primary hotel company locations of Operations, Company Advancement, Person Resources and Financing. You will likewise take part in off-the-job training and have company driven jobs to finish.
Throughout Elevator your development is continuously examined, so you constantly understand how you are establishing. As the program is so versatile, it will consider all training that you have actually needed to date and construct on it, instead of making you repeat things needlessly.
The Program is developed to provide you the structure understanding for your journey to GM through a broad based management finding out experience throughout all core functions of the hotel.
It is an 18 month program based upon 2 positionings in 2 various nations and/or Areas. It consists of:
- Structured Group Orientation
- Tailored Task Experience in all Functions, appraising any previous experience
- Official off-the-job knowing in a series of company disciplines
- Virtual Class and Hilton University e-modules
- 2 significant Company Jobs
- Individual Coach (usually an experienced GM)
- Proficiency Based Personal Advancement Strategy
- Profession Advancement Reviews
The area of your positionings will depend upon schedule and the languages you speak.
The 2019 MEA Elevator Program begins on 01 September 2019.
Knowing & Advancement:
Throughout your 18- month training you will participate in 4 property courses. As an Elevator individual you will likewise have access to the Hilton University, our online knowing and advancement tool, through which you can finish e-learning courses, discover a language online and utilize our online company library.
There are likewise 4 primary requirements for the General Supervisor’s Program:
- You have a real aspiration to end up being General Supervisor
- You need to be finished in the duration of July 2017 up until 31 August 2019 from a well-respected Hotel or Company School.
- You should be willing/able to live and operate in MEA
- You will be proficient in English.
- A 2nd modern-day language would be thought about a plus
- You are worldwide mobile within MEA, with ideally hotel or hospitality work experience.
Please likewise keep in mind that as an internal prospect, you should have approval from your Regional Director of HR to request this program and presently hold a non supervisory level position. We currently have a variety of wonderful internal management advancement programs for staff member of supervisory level or above.
If you still may have any concerns, please contact:
Björn Olthof, Senior Citizen Supervisor Graduate Recruitment Europe, Middle East & Africa (E: firstname.lastname@example.org)
For Additional Information: