Due Date: Continuous
The Henry M. Jackson Structure for the Improvement of Armed Force Medication is looking for a Research Study and Mentor Assistant to support the Health Professions Education (HPE) group, within the Department of Medication, at the Uniformed Solutions University of the Health Sciences (USU) in Bethesda, Maryland. HJF offers clinical, technical and programmatic assistance services to the Department of Medication.
This person will be accountable for information collection, information management, and other jobs connected to research study and advancement activities in cooperation with other clinical and technical personnel. This person will likewise assist with mentor in picked courses, as relevant. HPE is associated with a variety of department, nationwide, and global collective programs of research study that examines a range of concerns appropriate to HPE.
Their collective groups are made up of active service and civilian professor, consisting of doctors, nurses, and PhD-trained health occupations education scientists. In this position the incumbent will be main to HPE research study information collection, style, execution, analysis and reporting of research study studies that add to the group’s lots of programs of research study and will support HPE professors and trainees. The incumbent will likewise teach in picked courses based upon their location( s) of know-how and interest.
- Assists strategy, conduct, total, and write examinations developed and led by HPE professors and trainees. Projects need the efficiency of intricate information collection, information entry, information management, and information analyses including numerous treatments (both qualitative and quantitative).
- Plays an essential interfacing function with submissions to the institutional evaluation board (IRB).
- Supports grant applications sent on behalf of HPE professors and trainees.
- Supports information collection, analysis approaches, and analysis of findings and treatments for different programs of research study.
- Prepares HPE-related discussions and files for discussions at nationwide and global clinical conferences along with publications.
- Assists perform and execute clinical research study jobs.
- Gathers, gets in and handles research study information and performs literature evaluations, putting together significant clinical details bearing on research study programs.
- Uses computer system devices and software application for information collection, analytical analysis, qualitative information analysis, standard graphic style, information storage, and data processing.
- Keeps clear and precise research study records, information stocks, and audit tracks.
- Keeps compliance with IRB information security procedures and other treatments.
- Teaches in health occupations education courses in location( s) of know-how.
- Carries out other responsibilities as appointed.
- Candidate should give this position a minimum of a postgraduate degree in a social or life science field, plus experience conducting and/or helping with human topics research study in a scholastic environment;-LRB- **************).
- 4– 6 years of research study experience;-LRB- **************).
- Qualified to acquire a Typical Gain access to Card (CAC); eligibility to acquire and hold a Public Trust background;-LRB- **************).
- The ideal prospect will have experience with IRB procedures and treatments, along with experience utilizing quantitative and/or qualitative information analysis treatments;-LRB- **************).
- The prospect should have outstanding writing and analytical abilities;-LRB- **************).
- Substantial understanding of research study procedures with human topics, capability to follow basic directions, great oral and written interaction and analytical abilities are very important credentials.
To find out more, see Jobs at HJF