Application Deadline: unspecified
HP Inc. is the global leader in printing and computing solutions. We’re a company with the heart and energy of a start-up, and the brain and muscle of a Fortune Global 100 corporation. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Within HP, the ISE Market (International Sales Entity) comprises of an extended region across Eastern Europe, Middle East, Turkey and Africa. ISE represents a massive business territory, covering 90+ countries, with a population of 2 billion people. ISE represents a significant portion of HP’s global sales volume. To give an order of magnitude, HP sells over 14,000 PC’s & 9,000 printers per day across the ISE region.
We’re at the forefront of revolutionizing industries and transforming billions of lives by blending digital technologies with everything that surrounds us. And we’re searching for talented, driven digital natives to accelerate our journey through Digital Transformation and build digital knowledge. We believe in hiring diverse talent with a growth mindset and potential to fuel future leadership.
As a DigitISE Graduate in Digital Sales you will be an active member of the ISE Commercial Organisation team supporting Business Development by continuously exploring new technologies and ways to keep HP at the forefront of digital sales pioneers. You will be exposed to roles across Online Business Development and Sales, Digital Marketing and E-Commerce, and you will have a chance to be part of HP’s Digital Transformation in a diverse Omnichannel Sales team.
Within the program you will be able to create your own development plan and enhance your soft skills through sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders.
As a recent graduate, at HP you can expect to connect with brilliant people who help you perform at your best and work with a team that’s as passionate about solving challenges as it is about developing solutions.
- Must have: Graduate (Bachelor/Master’s) degree obtained in the last 24 months in a Business field, ideally with a major in Digital Marketing, Online Sales or Social Media Management
- Completed National Youth Service Corps – NYSC is a must
- Passion about new technologies, innovation and digital environment
- Social Media management and e-commerce exposure
- Ability to build relationships across teams and cultures
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn new skills
- Creativity, proactiveness and strong interpersonal skills
- Good command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English language
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. Join HP, we offer you:
- A competitive 1 year contract to start with (2 year graduate program duration) to join the diverse ISE Commercial Organisation to apply your academic learnings
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
For More Information: