Due Date: January 15, 2019.
Applications are now open for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program Trainees from all around the world are welcomed to make an application for greater instructional research studies in Hungary each year. The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program was introduced in 2013 by the Hungarian Federal government. The core objective of the program is to increase the variety of foreign trainees in Hungary and to motivate Hungarian college organizations to draw in leading foreign trainees.
The primary objective of the program concerning the education policy is to support the internationalisation of the Hungarian college and its continuous advancement, to reinforce the global relations of the Hungarian scholastic and research study neighborhood, to boost the multiculturalism of the college organizations and to promote the great track record and competitiveness of the Hungarian college throughout the world. The program likewise intends to develop and motivate the individual and expert accessory of foreign finished trainees to Hungary and add to the promo of the Hungarian culture and language abroad.
The program is based upon bilateral instructional cooperation arrangements signed in between the Ministries accountable for education in the sending out countries/territories and Hungary or in between college organizations. Presently more than 50 Sending out Partners are participated in the program throughout 4 various continents.
The Program is handled by Tempus Public Structure.
Research Study Levels
Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships are offered for
- Degree Programmes.
- Bachelor Programs
- Master Programs
- One-tier Master Programmes
- Doctoral Programs
- Non-degree Programs.
- Preparatory course in Hungarian language
- Expertise courses
- exemption from the payment of tuition cost
Regular monthly stipend
- non-degree, bachelor, master and one-tier master level: regular monthly quantity of HUF 40 460 (cca EUR 130) contribution to the living costs in Hungary, for 12 months a year, till the conclusion of research studies
- doctoral level: according to the existing Hungarian legislation, the regular monthly quantity of scholarship is HUF 140 000 (cca EUR 450) for the very first stage of education (4 terms) and HUF 180 000 (cca EUR 580) for the 2nd stage (4 terms)– for 12 months a year, till conclusion of research studies.
- totally free dorm room location or a contribution of HUF 40 000/ month to lodging expenses for the entire period of the scholarship duration
- Please keep in mind that if the trainee does not reside in the dorm room, then the HUF 40 000/ month is a contribution to that rental expenses, and in larger cities– particularly in the capital city– this contribution would not cover the total of rental expenses.
Medical insurance coverage
- healthcare services according to the pertinent Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, nationwide medical insurance card) and extra medical insurance coverage for as much as HUF 65 000 (cca EUR 205) a year/person
The Stipendium Hungaricum Program is based upon efficient bilateral instructional cooperation arrangements in between the Ministry of Human Capabilities of Hungary and the partner’s Ministry accountable for college. Applications will be thought about qualified if the candidate is chosen by the accountable authorities of the Sending out Partner.
For full-time programs, trainees can use from the following Sending Partners:
Arab Republic of Egypt, Argentine Republic, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Federative Republic of Brazil, Georgia, Islamic Republic of Iran *, Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Japan, Kingdom of Cambodia, Kingdom of Morocco, Kingdom of Thailand, Kurdistan Regional Government/Iraq, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao Individuals’s Democratic Republic, Lebanese Republic, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Montenegro, Asian Republic of the Uruguay, Pacific Alliance (member states: Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru), Palestine, Individuals’s Democratic Republic of Algeria, Individuals’s Republic of Bangladesh, Individuals’s Republic of China (consisting of the Hudec scholarships), Republic of Albania, Republic of Angola, Republic of Azerbaijan, Republic of Belarus, Republic of Cabo Verde, Republic of Colombia, Republic of Cuba, Republic of Ecuador, Republic of Ghana, Republic of India, Republic of Indonesia, Republic of Iraq, Republic of Kazakhstan, Republic of Kenya, Republic of Korea, Republic of Kosovo, Republic of Moldova, Republic of Namibia, Republic of Paraguay, Republic of Serbia, Republic of Singapore, Republic of South Africa, Republic of the Sudan, Republic of the Philippines, Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Republic of Turkey, Republic of Uzbekistan, Republic of Yemen, Russian Federation, Socialist Republic of Vietnam, State of Eritrea, State of Israel, State of Kuwait, Syrian Arab Republic, The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Tunisian Republic, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Mexican States, United Republic of Tanzania.
For partial (exchange) research study programs, trainees can use from the following Sending Partners:
Federative Republic of Brazil, Japan, Kingdom of Cambodia, Lebanese Republic, Mongolia, Individuals’s Republic of China (just Hudec candidates), Republic of Albania, Republic of Belarus, Republic of India, Republic of Korea, Republic of Turkey, Socialist Republic of Vietnam, Russian Federation, Syrian Arab Republic, United Mexican States.
Please keep in mind that candidates need to be chosen by their nation. Just the chosen applications will be forwarded to the universities.
The online application system can be reached here: apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu
The following files are obligatory and require to be sent to the online application surface area by all candidates till 15 January 2019.
- Online application
- Inspiration Letter
- Evidence of language efficiency and their translations in the language of the chosen research study program or in Hungarian
- School certificates and their translations in the language of the chosen research study program or in Hungarian
- Records of Records and its translations in the language of the chosen research study program or in Hungarian
- Medical Certificate
- Copy of Recognition File
- Approval of Declaration for Application in the online system
Extra Files for Doctoral Level
- Research Study Strategy
- Recommendation letters
All candidates of doctoral programs are needed to check out http://www.doktori.hu prior to they send their application. The site supplies info in English and Hungarian language about the Hungarian doctoral schools, offered research study field and research study subjects along with the managers of doctoral trainees.
Extra Files for Art and Music Applicants
- Audio Portfolio
All candidates are extremely recommended to thoroughly read our Application “Dos and Do n’ts” file, please click on this link to gain access to!
To learn more, see Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship