Application Due Date: Friday, 6 September 2019, at 11: 59 p.m., Vienna Time (CET)
Trainees and experts listed below the age of 35 can now send entries to the IAEA’s 2020 International Essay Competitors on Nuclear Security for Trainees and Early Profession Professionals in cooperation with the International Nuclear Security Education Network (INSEN) The contest belongs to the IAEA’s International Conference on Nuclear Security: Sustaining and Enhancing Efforts, occurring from 10 to 14 February, 2020 at IAEA head office in Vienna.
The essays can be sent in any of the main IAEA languages (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, and Spanish).
will be revealed by 31 October2019 They will each get a money.
reward of EUR2000 and a certificate signed by IAEA Director General Yukiya.
The finalists will be welcomed to go to and provide their essays at a side occasion of the Conference; the IAEA will cover all travel costs. Winning essays will likewise be published on the Conference site.
Length: Approximately 1,000 words
• Format: Word file, submission by e-mail to [email protected] Please describe the Terms for information.
• Limitation: One entry per individual • Language: Any main language of the IAEA (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish).
Please describe the Terms for details.PrizesThree finalists will get prize money of EUR2000 and a certificate signed by the IAEA Director General.
In addition, the finalists will get flight tickets, lodging and everyday living costs to go to and provide their essays at ICONS 2020 side occasion in Vienna, Austria (10-14 February 2020). The essays will be published on the IAEA Conference Site with a link on the IAEA Conference App throughout of the Conference and consisted of in the conference procedures.
Timelines and Choice Process
• Submission Due Date: Friday, 6 September, 2019, at 11: 59 p.m., Vienna Time (CET)
• The Choice Committee will be consist of the Director of the Department of Nuclear Security and Technical Officers from the Department of Nuclear Security. • Sent abstracts will be assessed anonymously and without regard to citizenship, gender, or profession of the candidate.
• Statement of finalists: No behind Thursday, 31 October2019 For any extra inquiries, please contact [email protected]
To Find Out More: