Application Due Date: 24 January2019,
Through the IAS 2019 Scholarship Program, the conference organizers devote themselves to making the conference available to neighborhood agents, health care employees, and junior detectives from resource-limited settings.
The IAS 2019 Scholarship Program is.
open up to anybody around the globe working or offering in the field of.
HIV and HELP and who is at least 16 years of ages at the time of the.
conference. The program provides monetary help to individuals who would.
otherwise be not able to gain from the conference.
Top priority will be provided to:
- Abstract speakers whose submission has actually been chosen
- Those whose involvement will assist improve their operate in their own neighborhoods
- Those who have the ability to help in the transfer of abilities and understanding got at the conference
- People who become part of an essential population or coping with HIV
Scholarship choice will be based upon a.
non-biased scoring system. An evaluation committee will add to the.
examining and scoring of the applications.
Despite the fact that every effort will be made.
to help as numerous candidates as possible, we are sorry for that there will be.
just a minimal amount of scholarships readily available. Candidates are.
for that reason highly motivated to likewise look for other financing.
The application procedure is totally complimentary. Candidates should produce a user account
to complete a private application. A recommendation letter.
composed by a coworker or peer is needed to finish the application.
Scholarship receivers can ask for a complete or partial scholarship. A complete scholarship might consist of:
- Registration charge for the conference (consists of access to all sessions and exhibits)
- Travel (roundtrip ticket at the most affordable fare readily available, from the nearby global airport)
- Lodging (in a spending plan hotel for the days of the conference)
- Daily living allowance or every day of the conference (21-24 July 2019).
A partial scholarship consists of any mix of the above.
Please keep in mind that the program will not.
compensate any expenses sustained prior to getting a scholarship.
Scholarships do not consist of visa expenses, transport to/from the.
airport, or any other incidental expense.
- Applications are now open online through the profile platform from till 24 January2019, 23: 59 CET.
- All candidates will be alerted at the end of March 2019.