Deadline: August 21, 2020
Are you an Agritech startup at growth stage level? Are you looking to expand your business? Apply for the iBizAfrica FoodTech Africa Accelerator Program 2020. The FoodTech Africa is an accelerator aimed at addressing food security through fostering innovation.
This accelerator aims to support women and youth-owned, agri-based enterprises through facilitating access to financing, business support and technology adoption. The project is commissioned by GIZ Make-IT in Africa, a project on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). FoodTech Africa is implemented by iBizAfrica and Pangea Accelerator.
- Opportunity to receive funding of up to $100,000 only for high potential businesses;
- Access to B2B opportunities;
- 10 weeks of intensive business development training;
- Access to a leading network of agriculture experts in Africa;
- Tailored coaching sessions to address your business needs and mentoring.
- Open to women and youth owned post revenue companies in agriculture and related industries.
- The business needs to have an existing working product and generating revenue.
- The founder must be between the ages of 18-35 yrs.
- The business must be based in Kenya.
Applications are due for submission by August 21, 2020. Late applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit FoodTech Africa.