Due Date: December 31, 2019
Applications are open for the IBM Master the Mainframe Competitors 2019 The biggest trainee mainframe competitors on the planet has actually returned for its 15 th year in a row! This special, virtual contest is open internationally to high school and university student that have an interest in getting abilities in a real-world, business computing environment.
Through the program, you can win fantastic rewards, while establishing important abilities that remain in hot need by the world’s biggest and most reputable business. The very best part exists is no experience needed, it can assist you land a profession in a Fortune 500 business, and simply needs a desire to broaden your skillset!
The Master the Mainframe Competitors is consisted of 3 parts. Part One to assist you find out the basics of the mainframe, Sequel constructs on the basics by teaching you how to configure with contemporary languages, and Part 3 puts all your brand-new abilities to the test in a “real life” scenario. Along the method you will not just construct abilities, you can make digital badges, and fantastic rewards.
Besides the amazing rewards, you can get extraordinary direct exposure to a wide array of business systems, software application, and items. You can likewise make a Business Computing Open Badge to place on your resume or social networks pages, so possible companies can quickly discover you.
- Part 1 Finishers: $1 per everyone who completes part one will be contributed to a charitable company.
Part 2 Finishers:
- Special access to IBM Z Profession Market Neighborhood
- Make market acknowledged digital badge
- Part 2 Winners: $150 present card to the fastest 1o0 finishers
Part 3 Finishers:
- Master the Mainframe Part 3 Finisher tee shirt
- Make Market acknowledged digital badge
- Part 3 Winners: $2,750 travel stipend to the leading 2 people from each area *
- Grand Reward: The leading 3 people internationally will get a $1,000 USD money Educational Scholarship
- Anybody who is 13+ years of ages, and presently a trainee at a high school or university can complete– no experience is needed. The contest teaches the abilities you’ll require and the competitors trouble increases as you advance through the contest stages.
For more details, go to Master the Mainframe