Due Date: June 30, 2019
Entries are welcomed for the ICAO Development ‘Ideas’ Competitors 2019 The ICAO Development ‘Ideas’ Competitors is seeking for proposition from 13-17 year-olds for brand-new airplane types, or brand-new kinds of operations, consisting of descriptions of how these can enhance or broaden upon the manner in which powered flight serves mankind today.
These brand-new ideas can be for piloted or unmanned airplane, of any size or shape, and there’s no limitation to what you can propose they can be utilized for in our skies and/or in deep space.
- A winning concept will be picked later on this Fall, with the factor getting US$ 2,000 in cash prize.
- Open to 13-17 year-olds from around the globe who has for an idea for brand-new airplane types, or brand-new kinds of operations.
- Establish your principle and develop a graph of it utilizing either a hand-drawn sketch which you later on scan or take a digital picture of, or ideally by producing a 2-D or 3-D digital representation of it.
- Compose a brief description (100 words or less) of what your principle is and how it will benefit mankind in some method.
- Upload your image and text, with the image being minimum 1000 px broad, and supply your name, age and citizenship utilizing the “Submit my Principle!” link here
To learn more, check out ICAO Development ‘Ideas’ Competitors