Deadline: June 30, 2019
Entries are invited for the ICAO Prototypes Competitors 2019. The competitors is in search of maturely thought-out-3-D renderings (nonetheless pictures and/or video) of both new plane sorts or new forms of operations.
Along with visible proposals submitted, they’re additionally anticipating a enterprise case abstract of 500 phrases or much less which describes why your answer ought to appeal to funding, and the way it be cost-effectively produced and carried out to enhance individuals’s lives. The prototypes submitted might be piloted or unmanned plane, of any dimension or form, and there’s no restrict to what you’ll be able to suggest they can be utilized for in our skies and/or outer house.
- A prize of US$5,000 will likely be offered to the successful entry, as chosen by ICAO.
- Open to anybody who’s 18-and-over.
- The competition submission deadline for all age teams is 30 June 2019.
- At finish July 2019, nationwide winners will likely be introduced on ICAO’s Future Aviation web site, along with their Fb, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts.
- Nationwide winners will then be assessed throughout August 2019 to find out Regional winners for the North and Central America and Caribbean space, South America, West Africa, East Africa, Europe, the Center East, and the Asia Pacific. These winners may even be highlighted on ICAO’s Future Aviation web site, along with our Fb, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts.
- International winners will then be chosen and introduced throughout ICAO’s World Aviation Discussion board and Innovation Honest, being held at ICAO HQ from 22-23 September 2019.
- The winner of the 18+ Prototypes Competitors may even be given the chance to come back to Montreal to obtain their award, with airfare and lodging for 2 nights in Montreal being offered for by ICAO.
The right way to Enter
- Develop your prototype and create a 3-D visible illustration of it with both simply nonetheless pictures, or else a mix of nonetheless and video renderings.
- Summarize the proposal and its enterprise case in 500 phrases or much less.
- Add your renderings and textual content, alongside along with your title, age and nationality, utilizing the “Add my Prototype!” hyperlink. Any pictures despatched should be minimal 1000px extensive, and any video being rendered should be in 1920x1080p HD format.
For extra data, go toICAO Prototypes Competitors.