Due Date: February 1, 2019
Applications for the ICP/VLIR UOS Scholarship Program 2018/2019 are now open. The Flemish Interuniversity Council (VLIR-UOS) deals 12 scholarships for the Master’s program “Master of Transport Sciences– Roadway Security in Low & Middle Earnings Countries”.
Trainees are trained to determine transport and roadway security concerns in order to produce ingenious services by utilizing an integrative technique based upon 3 pillars: the person (handling the human behaviour in traffic and how to affect it e.g. deliberate and unintended riskful behaviour such as dui or cognitive problems), the environment (e.g. producing self-explaining roadways and facilities that reduces crash effect) and the society (e.g. social standards and translation into policy and enforcement procedures).
- Regular monthly allowance: EUR1150/ month (for expense of meals, transportation, individual costs and lodging)
- 1- time payment for indirect travel expenses: EUR 150
- 1- time payment for logistical allowance: EUR 850
- Insurance coverage, worldwide travel and tuition charge
- Candidates should be a nationwide and local of among the listed below 31 nations:.
- Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Niger
- Asia: Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam
- Latin America: Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru
- The optimum age for a master program scholarship is 35 (on January 1, 2019)
- Individuals need to have at least a scholastic bachelor degree in among the following disciplines:.
- Behavioural sciences: psychology, sociology
- Political and social sciences
- Mathematical and analytical sciences
- Economy, transportation economy
- Transportation or traffic preparation, city preparation or style, location, (city) architecture
- Engineering: transportation engineer, civil engineer
- The individuals are anticipated to have both a passive and active command of the English language at a sensible level. Individual ought to have the ability to follow ex cathedra lessons, keep in mind and provide some case research studies themselves. Evidence of English efficiency needs to be sent. This can be several of the listed below:.
- 1 year thorough English-based direction at a university or acknowledged comparable
- passed for a TOEFL test (minutes. rating 550 PBT, 213 CBT or 79 IBT)
- passed for IELTS test (minutes. general band rating of 6.0)
- passed another English test of comparable level as TOEFL or IELTS
For more details, see ICP/VLIR UOS Scholarship