Due Date: September 30, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the IDEX Global Accelerator 2020 for Social Business Owners IDEX is establishing the next wave of “Social Intrapreneurs” who will support, lead and advance the work of socially-focused business worldwide!
This Fellowship is for young experts from around the world who wish to deep dive into the social effect sector and get very first hand experience of operating in among India’s most popular and dynamic social business locations, Bangalore. Fellows pick a sector of their interest such as Education, Health, Environment and Energy, Women’s Empowerment, Livelihoods, Effect Investing and so on, to base their full-time positioning with an organisation for 6 months in India.
The program is dedicated to assisting fellows make the shift to social business specialist by making it possible for immersive knowing experiences and having them ideate, establish, model and test options in an environment that motivates co-creation and partnership, all while likewise gaining from peers, resident coaches and sector specialists.
- 3 Week Virtual Orientation + 1 Week Field Orientation to induct you into India’s social sector and prepare you for the next 6 month field experience
- 24 Weeks Social Business Positioning in India where your expert development will be matched by individual development while equipping you with the right tools to stand out
- Supported with appropriate and progressive Expert Advancement Knowing Labs covering styles of Human Centered Style, Resource Mobilization, Communications Methods and Effect Evaluation
- Capability Structure Workshops & Conferences led by Subject Specialists and Mentors-in-Residence who are skilled experts and believed leaders in their particular fields
- Pre-departure Virtual Training
- Regular Monthly Transport Stipend of $125(approx. INR 8500) for the 6 months of fellowship term (prorated for the very first and last months)
- Real Estate in Bangalore for first month of fellowship term
- Month-to-month capability structure workshops
- Networking chances
- An encouraging program that sets fellows with regional resident coaches and a curated curriculum
- A one-week Orientation in Bangalore, India to start the fellowship
- Expert advancement and individual assistance from a devoted in-country program supervisor
- Post-fellowship assistance
- Worldwide acknowledged expert accreditation in Social Business
- Tactically transitioning your expert abilities to service the advancement sector in among the most significant emerging markets
- Including expert reliability with this one of a kind, on the ground experience
- Being engaged with an amazing variety of world views, experiences and cultural customs that fellows give the program
- Life Skilling– getting comfy with being uneasy
- Direct exposure to indispensable expert networks and alumni network chances
- An international household for life!
- Scholarship: IDEX is a tuition-based fellowship program, nevertheless, through financing from generous sponsors, IDEX has the ability to use a restricted variety of partial scholarships to choose prospects for usage towards program tuition.
They are looking for young experts (ages 21-35) who have a tested performance history of management and are looking for to utilize their education and abilities to attend to social and financial obstacles for under-served populations. IDEX Fellows originate from a wide variety of academic and expert backgrounds, as each specific fellowship position needs various particular abilities.
Perfect prospects will have:
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience
- Tested performance history of management obligations
- An enthusiasm and desire to operate in emerging markets and utilize social business concepts to fix worldwide problems
- A capability to rapidly adjust and operate in resource constrained environments
- Desire to participate in an extreme expert advancement experience while using imaginative options to deepen effect
- Early Riser Application Due Date– August 31, 2019
- Application Due Date– September 30, 2019
To learn more, check out IDEX Accelerator