Application Due Date: 15 th April, 2019
IDEX is establishing the next wave of “social intrapreneurs” who will support, lead and advance the work of socially-focused business around the globe!
This Fellowship is for young experts (21– 35 years of ages) from around the world who wish to deep dive into the social effect sector and get very first hand experience of operating in among India’s most popular and lively social business locations, Bangalore.
Fellows select a sector of their interest such as Education, Health, Environment and Energy, Women’s Empowerment, Livelihoods, Effect Investing and so on, to base their full-time positioning with an organisation for 6 months in India.
The program is devoted to assisting fellows make the shift to social business specialist by allowing immersive knowing experiences and having them ideate, establish, model and test services in an environment that motivates co-creation and cooperation, all while likewise gaining from peers, resident coaches and sector specialists.
IN A NUTSHELL:
- 3 Week Virtual Orientation + 1 Week Field Orientation to induct you into India’s social sector and prepare you for the next 6 month field experience
- 24 Weeks Social Business Positioning in India where your expert development will be matched by individual development while equipping you with the right tools to stand out
- Supported with an appropriate, imaginative and progressive curriculum covering Social Development, Communications & Outreach, Resource Mobilization and Effect Evaluation
- Capability Structure Workshops & Conferences led by Topic Professionals and Mentors-in-Residence who are skilled experts and believed leaders in their particular fields
IDEX Fellows originate from a wide variety of instructional and expert backgrounds, as each private fellowship position needs various particular abilities. Perfect prospects will have:
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience
- Tested performance history of management duties
- An enthusiasm and desire to operate in emerging markets and utilize social business concepts to resolve international concerns
- A capability to rapidly adjust and operate in resource constrained environments
- Desire to participate in an extreme expert advancement experience while using imaginative services to deepen effect
IDEX is a tuition-based fellowship program, nevertheless, through financing from generous sponsors, IDEX has the ability to provide a minimal variety of partial scholarships to choose prospects for usage towards program tuition.
- Pre-departure Virtual Training
- Regular Monthly Transport Stipend of $125(approx. INR 8500) for the 6 months of fellowship term (prorated for the very first and last months)
- Real Estate in Bangalore for first month of fellowship term
- Regular monthly capability structure workshops
- Networking chances
- A recommending program that sets fellows with regional resident coaches and a curated curriculum
- A one-week Orientation in Bangalore, India to start the fellowship
- Expert advancement and individual assistance from a devoted in-country program supervisor
- Post-fellowship assistance
- Worldwide acknowledged expert accreditation in Social Business
- Tactically transitioning your expert abilities to service the advancement sector in among the most significant emerging markets
- Including expert trustworthiness with this one of a kind, on the ground experience
- Being engaged with an amazing variety of world views, experiences and cultural customs that fellows give the program.
- Life Skilling– getting comfy with being uneasy
- Direct exposure to indispensable expert networks and alumni network chances
- An international household for life!