Application Deadline: 27 May 2021
The iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE aims to publish and support projects that contribute to our society. The prize categories correspond to the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations. We do not charge any fees. The best projects will be honored with a share prize money of EUR 100,000 in total in 2021.
Publish your project in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE (for free) and you will automatically compete for the prize in 2021! In addition, your project will reach the global design community through various communication measures by iF.
Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, social enterprises, public and other organizations are welcome to submit. Your project should already be established and you can apply with the same project a maximum of two times. Student concepts will not be accepted!
- Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, public and other organizations, social enterprises and entrepreneurs are welcome to submit
If you apply for the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE, you can benefit from many advantages which help to boost your project:
- Your application is free of charge.
- Your project will be published in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE forever.
- You can permanently update your projects with new photos, videos and information.
- Your project will be introduced to a global design community, media and the design interested public.
- You can win a share of EUR 100,000 in prize money.
NEW: All profiles corresponding to the social entrepreneurship criteria can be found in our new profile collection „SOCIAL ENTREPENEURSHIP“.
There is no deadline for your publication and you can apply every day. Twice a year the prize money will be decided:
– after 27 May 2021
– after 18 November 2021
Are you interested which projects have been supported by iF in the past? Explore our new collection „SUPPORTED BY iF PROJECTS“. Use the filter to research.
Read about how some initiatives of our prize winners have developed since their honoring in our in the section SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.
All projects, honored with the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE 2019 are currently on display at the iF design center Chengdu.
For More Information: