Deadline: May 26, 2022
Applications for the iF Social Impact Prize 2022 are now open. The iF Social Impact Prize supports projects that contribute to improving the society. If you work towards achieving one or more of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, your project is eligible.
The best projects will be honored with a total prize money of EUR 100,000. You are welcome to submit all projects that contribute to solving the most urgent challenges of our time and help to improve conditions – your CSR projects or your active support for a specific aspect of society.
- The UN Sustainable Development Goals
- The prize money of EUR 100,000 will be donated by iF. It can be awarded to one or split between several projects. In May and November 2022 annually rotating team members will decide the iF Social Impact Prize 2022 winners and divide up the prize money.
- Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, social enterprises, public and other organizations are welcome to submit.
- Your project should already be established and you can apply with the same project a maximum of two times.
- Student concepts will not be accepted.
If you can answer one or more questions with “Yes”,
you should enter your project:
- Does it approach or solve a relevant problem?
- Does it reflect moral-ethical standards?
- Does it strengthen group relations?
- Does it create a positive experience?
- Does it balance effort and use value?
- Create an account.
- Fill in the basics.
- Upload two pictures, enter a short entry description, and add initiator as well as partner address.
- Click on “Publish your project” (for free) to finalize the participation.
After a brief content check by iF, you will receive a short confirmation. If everything is okay, your project will automatically be published and compete for the prize.
There is no deadline for your publication and you can apply every day. Twice a year the prize money will be decided:
- After May 26, 2022
- After November 9, 2022
For more information, visit iF Social Impact Prize.