Application Due Date: 21 December 2018.
The CrossCulture Program (CCP) provides young specialists and dedicated volunteers the chance to broaden their location of expert competence and to collect intercultural experience through an expert fellowship in Germany. Considering That 2005 CCP motivated more than 500 specialists and volunteers operating in various civil society sectors. The CrossCulture Program is moneyed by the German Federal Foreign Workplace and carried out by ifa ( Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen).
With the CrossCulture Program, ifa strengthens its dedication to the promo of intercultural discussion and exchange. Young specialists and dedicated volunteers from Germany and picked bulk Muslim nations along with Eastern Collaboration nations and Russia are managed the chance to collect expert competence and intercultural experience through an expert fellowship in Germany. In the course of the program, fellowship holders from abroad total a 8 to twelve week fellowship at an organisation in Germany.
The involvement in the CrossCulture Program supplies fellowship holders with the chance to develop individual and expert contacts and to acquaint themselves with the cultural uniqueness and workplace in Germany. Furthermore, the CrossCulture Program provides a platform for intercultural discussion and exchange amongst fellows from various nations and areas. Fellowship holders are likewise welcomed to share their experiences with their expert networks and/or neighborhood in their house nation in order to promote the structure and upkeep of intercultural relations and cross-national networks.
Expert fellowships are granted for a duration of 8 to twelve weeks in the following terms:
- Spring term; April to June 2019
- Summer season term; July to September 2019
- Fall term; October to December 2019
- Aged in between 23 and 45 years at the time of application.
- Great command of English (composed and spoken).
- A minimum of 2 years work experience or voluntary engagement in a civil society organisation in the nation of home.
- Physical constitution for a long-lasting stay abroad.
- Long-lasting voluntary social or social dedication in the nation of home.
- Previous expert experience in the field of activity.
- Planned or existing cooperation with an organisation in Germany.
- German language abilities.
Please keep in mind that applications from presently registered college student can not be thought about.
Qualified prospects should have the citizenship of a program nation noted below. Please use just if you are a nationwide of the particular nation or got a long-lasting home authorization.
The application for the CrossCulture Program need to be sent online through the application website.
Please prepare the following files for your application in advance
- Letter of Inspiration
- Recommendation Letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Picture picture
Supporting files (copies of degrees/diplomas, evidence of experience and so on) may be asked for at a later phase of the choice treatment.
Please ensure to have all files all set prior to beginning the application procedure. The application website does not permit to conserve insufficient applications and/or resume at a later time. Please keep in mind that just total applications consisting of the files pointed out above will be thought about.
We highly advise using through computer system. Applications through smart device or tablet which consist of no accessories can not be thought about.
- The choice of ideal prospects will be achieved by ifa in assessment with the German Foreign Objective in the nation of home. Pre-selected prospects will be welcomed for an individual interview at the German Foreign Objective or through Skype in February 2019.
- The last choice of CrossCulture fellowship holders will be achieved in close cooperation with the German Federal Foreign Workplace. The outcomes will be interacted till completion of March2019 There is no option to legal action.
For More Details: