Application Due Date: August 17 th 2019
wishes to grow the variety of socially and financially empowered females.
business owners who run women-owned/women-led sustainable companies.
operating in the ICT sector in Kenya.
- Reinforcing the capability of females business owners to own and lead sustainable company operating in the ICT sector.
the capability of recognized females business owners to begin, run and grow.
sustainable companies that operate in the ICT sector.
females with the capacity for entrepreneurship and support them to.
establish and run sustainable companies in the ICT sectors.
- Increasing the variety of women-owned and women-led business operating in the ICT sector that can manage huge cash jobs.
cooperation in between various stars in the ICT and development sector.
in order to use the knowing and point of views produced by the.
Females in Company program to make evidence-based and reputable.
contributions to appropriate nationwide and worldwide policy discourses.
are trying to find females who have actually stayed in business for a minimum of one year.
and have an item in the market that leverages innovation.
The candidate( s) should:
- Be a female:.
- 18 and above.
- Live in Kenya.
- Have actually a signed up company.
- Establishing an ingenious and scalable item that utilizes innovation.
- Has evidence of idea and an existing company that is post income.
- Company design should have a clear concentrate on sustainability..
- a minimum of 1 year in operation.
- post income which implies you have actually started to produce sales.
- Networking and direct exposure to broaden your company networks.
- 6 months of tailored assistance and training based upon the startup/SME’s personalized requirements.
- Marketing and direct exposure through the various platforms.
- 1:1 mentoring with specialists, coaches and experts.
- Access to community occasions hosted by program partners.
- Candidates will finish a detailed application discovered online.
- A jury made from crucial leaders from the executing partners will choose the business that advance into the last.
- Candidates should have the ability to go to biweekly Saturday sessions at the iHub workplace in Kilimani, Nairobi.
- Effective candidates will.
access to the iHub co-working area (desk area, conference room for.
those official conversations and lounges for laid back discussions, and.
other subscription advantages).
- take part.
in a 6 month custom-made program that will establish their company.
acumen and entrepreneurial and technical abilities.
- Have access to company assistance services that vary from legal services, personnels and lots of others.
- End up being.
more ingrained in the East African business owners neighborhood, enhance the.
effect of their companies, and guarantee the worth from their.
products/solutions and services reach those who would benefit one of the most.
- Based upon requirement, effective candidates will have access to the list below resources:.
- Consumer Acquisition and Retention.
- Marketing( Digital and Standard Marketing).
- Company structuring and Technique.
- Innovation assistance( tools, facilities, management and information).
For More Details