Application Due date: not defined
Buoyed by an objective to redefine consumer experience and be the company of option any place energy is taken in, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s biggest power circulation network, originated on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Business Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization plan of the Federal Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Effective prospects will be anticipated to work within the power circulation sector with knowledgeable engineers, establishing abilities and experience in order to end up being a qualified and efficient expert Engineer within the Power Sector and offered with tough task chances.
- Ideally fresh from the university however definitely with not more than 2 years’ experience, who are extremely smart, dedicated, having the capability to use good sense in evaluating and solving issues and who value stability more than wealth.
- Minimum B.Sc. or, ideally, M.Sc. Degree in Engineering, in among the following disciplines Electrical Engineering and Electronic devices Engineering from trusted Universities with a minimum of second class upper
- Should have finished NYSC
- Optimum age of 26 years since December 2018
To Learn More: