Deadline: July 12, 2021
Applications are invited for the Impact Hub Lagos/UNDP Accelerate2030 Program 2021. Accelerate2030 – Nigeria identifies the most innovative startups in Nigeria tackling the Sustainable Development Goals, and supports them to scale their impact nationally, regionally and globally.
Initiated by Impact Hub and the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in 2016, Accelerate2030 is the world’s largest program for entrepreneurial solutions towards the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, (SDGs). The program brings together impact-driven companies, corporates, UN agencies, financial institutions, international development organizations, and other partners to connect and collaborate on scaling the most promising innovations across the globe.
2021 Focus Areas: Circular Economy
This year, Accelerate2030 is going circular! In partnership with Circular Economy Transition Program (CET), Accelerate2030 Nigeria 2021 edition will deliver cutting edge know-how on designing products and business models using circularity principles. You will get access to up-to-date world class knowledge, based on a strong experience on the topic in Switzerland and beyond.
- Expert support: Clinics and workshops, and access to mentors and coaches and sector experts.
- Strategic connections: They connect you with investors, international organizations, and corporations.
- Visibility and positioning: They help you step out of your comfort zone and step onto the stage.
- Global opportunities: Top ventures are nominated to the Accelerate2030 Global Scaling Program.
If you are an innovative business tackling a pressing social and/or environmental issue related to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals, and ready to invest what it takes to bring your venture to the next level – then APPLY for the program!
Impact driven entrepreneurs in Nigeria are invited to apply if their solutions and businesses meet the following criteria:
- Impact on the SDGS: Your solution effectively addresses a substantial issue linked to the SDGs.
- Scalability: Your solution has the potential to be replicated and scaled to other contexts.
- Growth Stage: Your venture shows traction and demonstrates impact already.
- Skillfull Team: Your team demonstrates ambition and skills to scale your solution.
If you have an innovative solution and are willing to promote circular economy, and challenge cross-market development – APPLY NOW!
For more information, visit Accelerate2030.