Application Due Date: June 24, 2019 at 4: 59 PM EST.
VVEngage is an Important Voices signature fellowship supporting.
exceptional ladies politicians making and affecting policy throughout.
the world. Through this fellowship, we intend to increase the capability,.
decision-making power and efficiency of ladies leaders in public life,.
moving culture around ladies’s public management and moving towards.
equality in public representation worldwide. We likewise intend to work towards a.
more inclusive and fair world by advancing the UN Sustainable.
Advancement Goals (SDGs) through policy. The fellowship offers.
year-long technical training on abilities required to advance the SDGs, and.
access to an international network of change-makers doing this vital operate in.
federal government and civil society around the world.
Through this fellowship, Important Voices advances ladies’s public.
management and the SDGs by performing online and in-person trainings by.
professionals, such as Important Voices network leaders and teachers from.
Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Federal Government. The fellowship likewise.
links individuals to an international network of peers and coaches, such as.
present and previous female presidents with the Council of Women World.
Leaders, with whom they can conceptualize and share obstacles and finest.
Structure on 20 years of management advancement work carried out by.
Important Voices, the tailored fellowship curriculum consists of 10 months of.
motivating and strenuous in-person and online courses in subjects such as.
Management, Strategic Communications, Political Technique, and.
Governance. Fellows will get particular abilities to attain their objectives.
and advance the SDGs in their neighborhoods.
The 2019-2020 associate of VVEngage will include twenty ladies leaders.
from around the world who will be chosen based upon the following.
All candidates should fall under one of these classifications:
- Selected or chosen federal government authorities at the regional, state/regional, nationwide, or worldwide level
- Political celebration leader or functionary
- Leader of civil society company whose main function includes.
working straight with federal government or working to get more ladies in.
- Political Activist
- Politically-active neighborhood leader from marginalized and omitted.
neighborhood that stays on the periphery of political activity in her.
In addition, all candidates should fit all of the following requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years in chosen or designated workplace, as the essential decision-maker for a civil society company, or in associated political management work
- Competent in English
- Show a dedication to the core concepts of the “Important Voices Management Design”– Ingenious, collective, and driven by a clear sense of objective; taken part in her neighborhood; dedicated to dealing with various political ideologies; dedicated to advancing the status of ladies and ladies; dedicated to openness and excellent governance
This fellowship is a 10- month dedication that consists of 2 in-person.
events and virtual training throughout the year. The time dedication.
is an approximated 8 hours monthly, not consisting of in-person.
events. VVEngage will cover all fellow travel, meals and.
lodging expenses for the in-person events completely.
To Learn More: