Application Deadline: 12th April 2021.
Light for the World is global disability and development organization that enables eye health and empowers persons with disabilities is some of the poorest regions in the world. InBusiness Initiative, an initiative of Light for the World in Kenya, aims to form an engagement platform between persons with disabilities and the public and private sector institutions for economic empowerment and addressing policy issues.
Micro entrepreneurs and businesses that satisfy the below criteria are encouraged to apply –
- The business should be owned by a person with disability or a primary care giver of a person with disability.
- The business should have been registered.
- The business should make Ksh.10,000 and above monthly.
- The business should have been in operation for more than 6 months.
As a part of InBusiness program and the bigger InBusiness Initiative, micro entrepreneurs will receive tailor made support according to the needs of the business. Some of the support services micro entrepreneurs may receive include –
- Business management trainings from business experts.
- Technical trainings from experts in your industry.
- Personal development trainings – to boost your confidence in a market full of competitors.
- Access to loans, and purchase order financing from partner institutions.
- Access to huge directory of potential customers who would be willing to engage you for your products and services.
- Network of peers with whom you can share your experiences and learnings.
- Access to business and technical experts for consultation, to answer questions specific to your business.
- Access to financial support to grow your business, given on a competitive basis.
Does this sound exciting to you? Do you fit the criteria above?
Click this link to apply now!
Deadline for applications is 12th April 2021.
For More Information: