Due Date: September 30, 2018
Apply now for the INK Fellows Program 2018 The INK Fellows Program combines a young, international and cross-disciplinary neighborhood of path-breakers who they think will be the shapers of tomorrow. Every year, INK recognizes the minds that are redefining their field of work, and the world around them. The Program intends to supply them the assistance essential to take advantage of their effect.
INK Fellowships are granted to 20 exceptional people every year. The INK Fellows Program is an effort of Ixoraa Understanding Structure, the not-for-profit arm of Ixoraa Media Private Limited. Tata Trusts is a crucial partner of Ixoraa Understanding Structure in supporting the INK Fellows Program.
They will cover your flights (Economy class) to the INK Conference. All regional transportation and food will likewise be made sure throughout of the conference. You will be offered lodging on a shared basis with another INK Fellow.
- Inform your story to the world: Discover ways to inform your stories to the world and let us offer you an audience that wish to hear them.
- Master the art of storytelling through extensive training and bring your concepts to spotlight at the INK Conference and other INK occasions around the world.
- Amplify effect: They supply you audiences and platforms to assist increase your effect.
- Talks provided by Fellows from the Conference, are promoted on INK’s digital platforms– inktalks.com and YouTube.
- Direct exposure on INK’s social networks channels throughout the Fellowship year and beyond.
- Chance to be a Fellow with partner companies.
- Fellows are qualified to make an application for INK’s Fellowship grant.
- Open your capacity: Gain From a few of the world’s video game changers on finest practices and more.
- Fellows Coach Link and professional workshops.
- Fulfill an effective network of innovators who you can deal with on collective efforts.
The INK fellowship is open to all people around the world.
- Candidates need to be in between the ages of 18 and 40
- They’re searching for gamechangers who’re redefining their fields of work and have the possible to make a considerable influence on the world. We wish to bring your stories to a broader audience.
- Applications need to be emerging innovators concentrating on any field; for instance (however not restricted to) innovation, entrepreneurship, health/medicine, architecture and style, science, art/culture/literature, energy and environment, research study and academics, education, sports, film/music, and social effect. Take a look at our past Fellows’ profiles here to obtain a concept of the variety of the program.
- Your work need to promote itself.
- Selected INK Fellows need to exist for the whole period of the INK Conference (for theyear they are chosen) and prepare to be present 2 days previously for onsite curation.
All Fellows have:
- Showed the capability to believe in a different way, to listen with an open mind, and to keep knowing
- A vision for the world or their field of work
- Major achievement (not always scholastic!) at a young age, in any field
- The desire and capability to enhance the INK Neighborhood through active involvement
This Fellowship is yours, as much as it is ours. These aren’t a set of responsibilities you’re required to carry out; it’s this method and mindset we have actually benefited most from for many years.
- Take part in numerous onboarding and networking chances consisting of, Fellows intro webinar, talk curation and feedback sessions.
- Improve your presence at the INK Conference by taking part in INK’s pre-conference social networks activities.
- At the INK Conference:
- Be readily available throughout of the INK Conference.
- Take Part In all Fellows associated activities throughout the conference (i.e. INK fellows supper, on-site curation and wedding rehearsals and other enjoyable activities where you are familiar with your peers much better).
- Provide your engaging story on INK’s primary phase.
- Beyond the Conference:
- Be an ambassador– got the word out about your participation with the Fellowship.
- Recommend Fellows and be a coach to inbound Fellows.
- Include worth to the Fellowship and Stay Engaged with us by:
- Taking part in numerous speaking engagements.
- Belong of Trendsetters (INK’s yearly Fellows collecting).
- Conduct workshops in your location of know-how for INK’s neighborhood.
- Keep us upgraded on the jobs you’re working.
- Look for the program by submitting the application.
- The INK internal group examines each application and the top 100 will be chosen based upon an internal evaluation type
- Shortlisted prospects will be spoken with by an external jury by means of a Skype call or video conference following which, our top 50 prospects are shortlisted.
- INK fellows are chosen based upon an internal and external evaluation.
If you are the candidate please APPLY here
If you are choosing a friend/family member/acquaintance. CHOOSE here
To find out more, go to INK Fellowship