Due Date: February 9, 2019
Applications are open for the Innovate Green Competitors 2019 The Competitors is a cooperative effort that intends to promote and release entrepreneurship and development within college student in the Middle East and North Africa. The competitors will offer the trainees with a chance to make a favorable effect on society by dealing with ecological problems through social and technological development, whilst adding to their own financial advantage.
The Competitors will incentivize college student regionally (Middle East & North Africa) to take part in sending their ingenious concepts and companies through an Organisation Strategy Design Template, with the chance of having it examined and acknowledged by designated professionals. The Competitors, through its sponsors and partners, will award trainees for their efforts and play an active function in motivating and releasing the spirit of development to deal with international ecological obstacles while helping with the arrangement of assistance services to transform these concepts into action.
- The leading 3 winners will get the following rewards:.
- 1st Location: A prize money of USD 10,000
- second Location: A prize money of USD 7,000
- 3rd Location: A prize money of USD 3,000
- In addition to that, an employee from the leading 3 teams/applicants will be sponsored (Economy ticket and Lodging) to go to and participate in the fourth UN Environment Assembly in Nairobi, Kenya.
- All 3 winning groups/ candidates will in addition be rewarded with:.
- A main certificate from the UN Environment and UNIDO ITPO Bahrain
- Increased exposure for their effort through the different partners and fans
- Access to UNIDO ITPO Bahrain’s EDIP program and business owners
- The top 25 candidates will be offered the following: An online EDIP bootcamp run by UNIDO ITPO Bahrain (AICEI).
- All employee need to be present and registered college student (Bachelors, Masters or PhD Trainees)
- Candidates need to be at least 18 of age
- Open to people or groups of approximately 3 individuals; groups need to consist of a minimum of one female member
- All groups MUST choose an employee to represent the group at the UNEA-4 in Nairobi, Kenya
- Open to trainees with ingenious services to ecological issues
- Applications need to be used an Organisation Strategy Design Template
- The working language for all files and interaction associated to the competitors need to be finished in English
To find out more, check out Innovate Green Competitors