Deadline: September 30, 2021
Applications for the Innovation Fellowship for Aspiring Inventors and Researchers (i-FAIR) 2021/2022 are now open. The Innovation Fellowship for Aspiring Inventors and Researchers is an initiative for raising a generation of innovators, inventors and researchers in Nigeria.
This 9-month innovation start-up initiative of the Israeli Embassy in Nigeria and the Office of the Vice President of Nigeria will provide needed workspace, equipment and mentoring to participants, to enable them transform their idea into inventions, innovations into solutions and prototypes, ready for industrial uptake.
- Participate in a 6-month fellowship program which run both online and in-person;
- Enjoy an all-expense paid training in Abuja which will cover flights, accommodation, feeding and daily stipends;
- Tailored mentoring and training from Israeli and Nigerian top experts;
- Access to local and foreign investors;
- Access to an ultramodern fabrication and innovation hub where they will have the opportunity to develop their prototypes free of charge with the support of top Israeli and Nigerian professionals;
- Become fellows of the prestigious Israeli Embassy fellowship program.
- Open to Nigerian Citizens;
- Applicant should be up to 21 years age and above;
- Located in Nigeria and aspire to grow and scale within the Nigerian ecosystem;
- Holders of a degree from a tertiary institution;
- With an Invention/innovation that exceeds the idea stage in one of the following fields:
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Food Technology
- Renewable Energy/ Environmental Management
- Medical Devices
- Disability Inclusion (Solutions for inclusion of people with disabilities)
Before filling in the application form, they encourage you to create a simple google slide presentation with 3 slides. In the application form you will have an option to share it as PDF. This is optional, but it will help them better understand your idea and therefore will improve your chances.
For more information, visit i-FAIR.