Due Date: April 30, 2019
Applications are open for the INSA-JRD TATA Fellowship Program 2019 The Fellowship offers a chance for young researchers, instructors and scientists from the establishing nations all over the world to carry out research study studies in India.
It covers short-term, participatory research study studies in all significant disciplines of science and innovation consisting of engineering and medical sciences at the Indian Centres of Quality. The Fellowship recipients are offered significant flexibility in availing the chance and developing the contents of their research study operate in India. The recipients might either refer the host institute and choose to work there if provided positioning or look for the help of CICS for positioning.
About 10 Fellowships are offered yearly. The optimal duration of award will be for 3 months. The recipients are permitted to select a fellowship duration equally practical to them and the host institute. On effective conclusion of the program, the recipients are needed to send a quick report to the centre and take part in subsequent feedback requirements on the effectiveness of the program in their house nation.
- The fellowship covers return airline tickets from workplace in their house nation to workplace in India, boarding and lodging at the associated institution/s, and a sufficient allowance in Indian currency to cover incidental expenditures.
- Candidate (besides Indian) having Doctorate or Master’s Degree in Science or comparable degree in Engineering/Medicine and allied disciplines;-LRB- **************).
- Listed Below 45 years of age associated to a clinical or scholastic organization in an establishing nation (besides India)
- Candidates should have a legitimate passport
The following files must accompany the application:
- A comprehensive curriculum vitae including the date of birth & age, candidate’s research study interest and experience, publications (just those in referred journals), present position, clinical associations, awards and scholarships etc
- A quick article explaining the proposed research study work
- 2 passport size photos
- Copy of degree certificate for greatest certification
- A letter of approval from Moms and dad Organization
- Download the application
Finished application ought to be sent to Honorary Director, CICS, No. 2, Gandhi Mandapam Roadway, Chennai-600025, India.
For additional information, check out INSA-JRD TATA Fellowship