Are you a postgraduate trainee (or have just recently finished) with an enthusiasm to promote reasonable, democratic and inclusive societies in Africa? Do you wish to establish your peacebuilding, research study and analysis abilities in a vibrant South African non-profit company that operates in a number of nations throughout Africa? The Peacebuilding Interventions (PI) Program at the Institute for Justice and Reconciliation (IJR) welcomes applications for a paid internship from prospects who satisfy the list below requirements:
- Skills in research study and analysis;-LRB- ********).
- Exceptional interaction abilities;-LRB- ********).
- Computer system literate– Word, Excel and PowerPoint;-LRB- ********).
- The capability to work separately with attention to information;-LRB- ********).
- Proficiency in English is essential while another worldwide language would be a benefit.
- Capability to compose, check or modify short articles, op-eds, and so on
- Performing research study and analyses of dispute and peace in Africa
- Drafting and composing principle notes
- Taking part in the preparation and organisation of PI occasions such as workshops, workshops, & discussions.
- Going to designated conferences of the PI program and contributing towards its work.
Candidates need to remain in belongings of, or in the procedure of finishing a Masters Degree in Dispute and Peace Researches, Political Researches, Advancement Researches, Human Being Rights, Gender & Peacebuilding, or an associated discipline.
Conditions of consultation:
- A preliminary 3 months agreement will be provided, with the possibility of renewal.
- Applicants from South Africa and other African nations are motivated to use.
- Candidates need to at the time of application remain in belongings of documents that permit them to operate in South Africa.
- Please send your CV, a cover letter encouraging your application, information of 3 contactable referees, and an example of a brief essay or term paper (optimum of 1000 words) to Ms. Anthea Flink at: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 10 th of December 2018, utilizing PI Intern in the subject heading.
- Applications without the appropriate documents will not be thought about. Please keep in mind that just short-listed prospects will be called.