Due Date: April 1, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the Institute of International Education’s Scholar Rescue Fund (IIE-SRF) Fellowships for Threatened Scholars 2019 The IIE-SRF requires applications from teachers and scientists dealing with risks to their lives or professions.
The Fellowship supports momentary scholastic positions at universities and other college organizations throughout the world where the scholars can continue their scholastic work in security. IIE-SRF formalizes IIE’s steady dedication to safeguard the lives, voices, and concepts of scholars around the world. Because the program’s starting in 2002, it has actually granted fellowships to practically 800 scholars from 59 nations, setting up checking out scholastic positions at almost 400 partner organizations in 44 nations.
- IIE-SRF fellowships support checking out scholastic positions for as much as one fiscal year. Awards are provided for as much as US$25,000, plus specific medical insurance protection, moneying for moving to the host nation, expert advancement and encouraging resources, and devoted assistance from IIE-SRF and its partners– in the past, throughout, and after the fellowship;-LRB- **************).
- Fellowships are paid out through partnering universities, colleges, or research study institutes that offer a safe house for IIE-SRF fellows to continue their scholastic work in security. Most of the times, hosting organizations match the IIE-SRF fellowship award by offering salary/stipend assistance, real estate, and/or other support that would make the scholar’s consultation equivalent to other checking out scholastic positions.
- Professors, scientists, and public intellectuals from any nation, field, or discipline might use;-LRB- **************).
- Qualifying candidates are presently dealing with or have actually just recently left from direct and instant risks;-LRB- **************).
- Choice is provided to scholars with a Ph.D. or other terminal degree in their field, and who have comprehensive mentor or research study experience at an organization of greater discovering;-LRB- **************).
- Ladies and scholars from under-represented groups are highly motivated to use.
To learn more, see IIE-SRF Fellowships