Due Date: June 24, 2019
Are you a reporter living and operating in Africa, Asia or Latin America? Are you enthusiastic by the remarkable world of transmittable illness and global health? The Institute of Tropical Medication (ITM) in Antwerp invites applications for the 6th edition of its journalist-in-residence program
Through essential and applied research study, advanced education and professional services, ITM advances medical science to fix tropical, poverty-related and worldwide health risks. The chosen reporter will connect with world professionals in a large range of subjects in biomedical sciences, medical sciences and public health throughout his/her remain at ITM in Antwerp. As ITM journalist-in-residence, s/he will have time to check out various locations or dive deeply into a single subject.
If you have an interest in the worldwide health difficulties that await us and you are offered on October 9 and 10, you can participate in the 60 th ITM colloquium throughout your residency. “Linking the dots” is the 60 th ITM colloquium in which professionals from throughout the world collect in Antwerp to go over the most important problems dealing with the tropical medication and global health neighborhood. The journalist-in-residence will get the possibility to meet the essential speakers who will go over subjects such as migration, environment modification, and so on and the influence on our health.
The effort becomes part of ITM’s capability structure program in establishing nations funded by the Belgian Directorate-General for Advancement (DGD).
- Reporters operating in all kinds of media are used the special chance to compose a series of short articles, shoot a documentary or make a podcast in the location of transmittable illness and global health;-LRB- **************).
- ITM’s Journalist-in-Residence 2019 gets the chance to deepen his/her understanding of topical problems in tropical medication and worldwide health throughout a stay of a couple of weeks in Antwerp.
- Open to reporter living and operating in Africa, Asia or Latin America;-LRB- **************).
- Candidates need to have an interest in problems of transmittable illness and global health;-LRB- **************).
- Reporters might be operating in any kind of media.
To learn more, go to ITM Journalist-in-residence Program