Due Date: October 8, 2018
Applications are welcomed for the International Advancement Research Study Centre (IDRC) Grant Program 2019-2020 This call looks for principle notes for action-oriented research study targeted at notifying the style of efficient and ingenious interventions that enhance good work for Africa’s youth.
Embedded within the Worldwide Effort on Good Jobs for Youth, this call becomes part of a series prepared for the next 2 years to assist federal governments, civil society, and economic sector stars style efficient and ingenious interventions that enhance financial chances for youth in sub-Saharan Africa.
This effort will support innovative research study tasks that attend to either among the following top priority research study styles:
- Soft abilities and digital tasks for youth; and
- Efficient techniques to promote work-based knowing programs and mentorship.
- The overall budget plan per job need to not go beyond $500,000 CAD
An organization or a consortium of organizations that have a strong existence in sub-Saharan Africa, and with the following credentials are welcomed to send an idea note:
- Kind of company: Proposed research study can be performed by a research study organization, research study consortia or an NGO/implementing partner with strong research study capability. Donors, UN entities, multilateral companies and independent research study groups are not qualified to request this call;-LRB- **************).
- Cooperation: Research study consortia not based in sub-Saharan Africa need to have a verifiable South-South or North-South cooperation, whichever the case might be. Top priority will be provided to consortia with a Southern organization lead. Collaborations in between research study companies or consortia and executing firms are highly urged;-LRB- **************).
- Nations of research study focus: Proposed research study should be performed in several nations in sub-Saharan Africa. Top priority will be provided to those with a concentrate on low-income nations.
Applications need to include the following:
- A finished Idea Keep in mind, to be sent utilizing the online application;-LRB- **************).
- One (1) sample of work to show capability to perform extensive research study on the proposed subject, consisting of capability to incorporate gender based analysis;-LRB- **************).
- An approximated budget plan, with an expense breakdown for various budget plan classifications;-LRB- **************).
- CVs of research study group (each CV need to not go beyond 2 pages).
For additional information, see IDRC Grant