Deadline: September 10, 2021
Apply now for the International Brain Research Organization (IBRO) Return Home Fellowships 2022. The objective of the IBRO Return Home Program is to enable young researchers from less developed countries, who have studied neuroscience in advanced research centers, to return home to continue an internationally valid scientific activity in brain research.
Three profiles of scientists will be the main target of the IBRO Return Home Program:
- Postdoctoral fellows who have finished research training in neurosciences (including clinical research) in a center of excellence of a developed country.
- Research students who have been trained in a Center of Excellence in Brain Research (CEBR).
- Scientists who are developing a successful basic/clinical research career in a developed country and wish to return to their country of origin or to a less developed country for personal or cultural reasons.
- Up to 20,000 Euros is awarded to the selected fellow.
- Open to young researchers from less developed countries, who have studied neuroscience in advanced research centers;
- At least one letter of reference (two are expected) and a Return Home Acceptance Letter are required in order to be considered for this grant.
- Qualified candidates will not yet have returned to the laboratory where he/she is applying for the fellowship at the time the application is submitted.
The application deadline is September 10, 2021 (5:00 p.m. CET). Late applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit IBRO.