Due Date: Continuous
Applications are open for the International Breweries Structure Kickstart Nigeria Program 2019 Kickstart Nigeria concentrates on business development and advancement for young Nigerian business owners. The program supports youth-owned companies through service training, seed capital, post-investment assistance (mentoring and training).
The International Breweries structure is an arm of International Breweries Plc,( a member of the AB InBev Household) with the goal of providing impactful, developmental and sustainable jobs. Kickstart is an African effort of the AB InBev group. The program hitherto has actually been effectively executed in South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland and Tanzania. In Nigeria, the program begun in 2016 and has actually run 3 editions in the South West and South East area of the nation.
- Candidates should be from 18 years to 35 years
- They should have the ability to interact in English language (read, compose and speak)
- They should live in and have their service operations in Nigeria
- Their service should be within the following locations:.
- Circular Product packaging (e.g. recycling)
- Environment Action
- Water Stewardship
- Health Care
- For existing service, their service needs to not be more than 3 years.
For additional information, check out Kickstart Nigeria