Application Due Date: November 30 th 2018
The application procedure for training fellowships in 2019-2020 is now open. Early profession researchers wanting to finish their training in those elements of cancer research study associated to the Company’s objective, are welcomed to use. Disciplines covered are: public health (all disciplines consisted of), biostatistics, bioinformatics, and locations associated with systems of carcinogenesis consisting of molecular and cell biology, molecular genes, epigenetics, and molecular pathology. Interdisciplinary jobs are motivated.
- Fellowships are tenable at IARC in Lyon, France operating in a research study Group.
- Candidates are qualified from any low and middle earnings nation ( see the World Bank link) as IARC is especially eager to promote the advancement of competence in cancer research study in these nations by training postdoctoral scientists who can go back to use their brand-new abilities and competence.
- For That Reason, applications from prospects from low- and middle-income nations or candidates from any part of the world, however with jobs associated with low- and middle-income nations, are urged
- The Fellowship is for a duration of 2 years, the 2nd year going through acceptable appraisal.
- Prospects are needed to have actually acquired their postgraduate degree in the 5 years preceding the start date of the Fellowship.
- Prospects in the last year of their PhD research studies are qualified to use however should have been granted their degree by the time of beginning their Fellowship (30 November 2019 at the current).
- The working languages at IARC are English and French.
- Prospects should excel in English at a level adequate for clinical interaction.
- Prospects presently at IARC as fully-funded postdoctoral researchers, or prospects who have actually operated at the Company as a postdoctoral researcher for a duration higher than 6 months, can not be thought about.
- Prospects are needed to get in touch with the host Group of their option at IARC prior to using in order to engage carefully to develop a proposed program of shared interest.
- The yearly stipend with dependant allowance is competitive compared to other global fellowship plans.
- The expense of travel for the Fellow, and in particular situations for dependants, will be fulfilled, and medical insurance covered
- Fellowships should be used up by 30 November 2019
- Effective candidates will be alerted by end of May 2019.
More comprehensive info is readily available from:
INTERNATIONAL COMPANY FOR RESEARCH STUDY ON CANCER
150 cours Albert-Thomas, 69372 Lyon Cedex 08, France
Tel: +33(0 )47273 84 48; email: email@example.com
To Learn More: