Application Due Date: Monday, Feb. 4, 2019, 11: 59 p.m. Central
The IIDA Trainee Style Competitors commemorates the skill and fresh style concepts of interior decoration trainees throughout the world who are presently registered in an interior decoration program or organization. The competitors offers emerging experts the chance to display their work and gain direct exposure in the interior decoration market.
This competitors is open to finish and undergraduate trainees around.
the world who are presently registered in an interior decoration or.
School tasks currently finished might be reinterpreted and/or modified to.
fulfill the requirements of this competitors. If the school job was.
finished as a group, all members need to concur in composing to go into the.
reinterpreted and/or modified job, and all members need to be noted as.
individuals on the entry type.
Initially, 2nd, and 3rd location winners will be chosen by a jury of.
interior decoration and service experts who will evaluate entries based.
on development and imagination, coherence and performance, human effect,.
satisfaction of program requirements, and discussion of the.
Prizes from OFS:
1st Location– $2,500
second Location– $1,500
3rd Location– $750
* Prizes to be divided among staff member for group submissions that win.
Winners will be revealed in the Spring 2019 concern of QUAD, the IIDA trainee newsletter, and included in DesignMatters and on the IIDA site.
Your job needs to be sent digitally through the competitors site from Monday, Nov. 5, 2018, to Monday, Feb. 4, 2019, 11: 59 p.m. Central time Each submission needs to consist of the following:
Project/Contact Details (entry type).
- Individual name( s)
- Member ID (if an existing member)
- Job title
- Contact information
- 500- word job description detailing why your principle shows the very best service for the Ambulatory Surgical Treatment Center
( 1) 24″ x36″ digital discussion board in PDF format not to go beyond 15 MB containing:.
- ( 1) Dimensioned layout drawn to scale
( 1) Furnishings and products strategy.
- You might integrate the dimensioned layout and furnishings strategies.
- ( 1) Shown ceiling strategy (Presume the ceiling is a blank slate.)
- ( 2) to (4) Makings of the finished area
- ( 2) Extra illustrations of the area (elevation, point of view, isometric, axonometric, orthographic)
Extra components to communicate the total principle consisting of, however not.
restricted to, furnishings and component specs, color combinations, wall.
areas, electrical strategies, schedules, extra makings, and so on
- Submit name: SDC + initials + year_board (SDCLHH2019 _ board.pdf)
Private JPEG digital submissions of the (10) to (12) needed drawings/renderings described above conserved as:.
- JPG format
- RGB color mode
- Optimum size of 1MB per image
- Submit name: SDC + initials + year_number (SDCLHH2019 _ 1. jpg)
- File measurements not to go beyond 11″ x17″
KEEP IN MIND: Do not position your name or other determining details on your board or you might be disqualified.
Competitors Opens– Monday, Nov. 5, 2018
Due Date to Go Into– Monday, Feb. 4, 2019, 11: 59 p.m. Central