Due Date: March 22, 2019
Send your picture entries for the International Landscapes Online Forum (GLF) Image Competitors 2019 to demonstrate how individuals around the world are dealing with environment modification. Record how individuals, neighborhoods and services are making a distinction by changing their routines to take on environment modification.
International Landscapes Online Forum (GLF) is headed to Kyoto where numerous global specialists will check out how to win the race versus international warming and develop a climate-smart future. Challenging business-as-usual activities includes establishing a roadmap to move policies, markets and routines onto a sustainable trajectory. GLF and partners intend to influence a worldwide motion to get on track and display how modifications are currently occurring throughout nations and landscapes. They are contacting you to sustain that motivation through your images.
They wish to see ingenious recycling, biodiversity preservation, food production, production and transport efforts. They have an interest in transformative diet plans and way of lives, plastic usage and trade and supply chains, making the fashion business sustainable and more.
- The winner will get a $500 prize money and get international exposure throughout GLF digital and social networks channels.
- They will display the winning images at GLF Kyoto 2019 providing high exposure to a worldwide audience on-site and online.
- Winning pictures will be consisted of in the GLF picture archive for usage on stories and other GLF publications with credit.
- The competitors is open to anybody over the age of 18, whether you are an image lover or an expert photographer.
A panel of judges picked by GLF will choose approximately 25 images from all qualified submissions gotten throughout the competitors duration. Please keep in mind that while a single person can send more than one picture, any single factor can have simply one finalist picture. Finalists will be picked based upon the following requirements:
- Imagination (30%)
- Photographic quality (30%)
- Structure (30%)
- Execution of style (10%)
To find out more, see GLF Image Competitors