Due Date: November 22, 2019
Applications are now open for the 2020 International Modification Leaders (GCL) Program run by Coady Institute’s International Centre for Women’s Management in Nova Scotia, Canada. Developed in 2011, the International Modification Leaders Program is a seven-week education program used by Coady Institute’s International Centre for Women’s Management.
This program makes it possible for ladies from establishing nations to enhance their management capabilities in order to add to development and modification in their companies and neighborhoods. Program individuals take part in finding out grounded in real life experiences and concentrated on Coady’s core thematic locations. Through a shared knowing environment with other emerging ladies leaders from around the globe, individuals are exposed to a series of experiences and the starts of a possibly long-lasting network of assistance.
Scholarship and Advantages
- The International Modification Leaders program offers effective prospects with a scholarship that consists of tuition, travel, lodgings, and meals. Effective individuals are accountable for expenses relating to obtaining a visa to get in Canada.
- Program individuals take advantage of the assistance and mentorship of accomplished ladies leaders from around the globe. The program is led by a core group of personnel in the International Centre for Women’s Management and supported by other Coady professors and partners.
For 2020, the International Modification Leaders Program includes 2 primary parts:
- June 1– July 17, 2020: A 7 week on-site extensive course at the Coady International Institute in Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada where a collective relationship is promoted amongst facilitators and individuals to extract lessons and insights from their abundant and varied experiences.
- September 1, 2020– February 28, 2021: Individuals will take advantage of individually mentoring from knowledgeable ladies leaders upon their return house for approximately 6 months to follow on the application of finding out into practice. Coaches and mentees will be matched throughout the residency duration based upon particular requirements and geographical areas. Individuals will likewise sign up with a worldwide alumnae network of ladies leaders.
This program is targeted to ladies leaders from establishing nations who are dealing with advancement problems. These are ladies who:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of shown management experience in a social or financial advancement venture in sectors such as incomes or inclusive financial advancement, food security, environment, access to education and healthcare, governance, political engagement of ladies and the rights of ladies and ladies;-LRB- **************).
- Will be instantly going back to their neighborhood and sector following the program to put their knowing into practice;-LRB- **************).
- Have fantastic drive and enthusiasm for their work, showed through their impressive contributions in their companies and neighborhoods; ·
- Are specialists in civil society companies consisting of neighborhood based companies and not for earnings, or active in public or personal organizations, donor/philanthropic companies, social motions or in a social enterprise/business;-LRB- **************).
- Hold a university degree or a mix of post-secondary education and experience; and
- Have strong oral and written English language proficiencies.
- Prospects should be from a nation eligible for Authorities Advancement Support.
For 2020, top priority will be offered to qualified prospects who recognize as Native in their particular neighborhoods.
To find out more, see Coady Institute