Due Date: October 1, 2019
Applications are open for the International Pediatric Nephrology Association (IPNA) Fellowship Program 2019 The International Pediatric Nephrology Association has a recognized fellowship program to offer pediatricians who work far from a pediatric nephrology training center with training in order to distribute understanding of pediatric nephrology to various areas worldwide.
Over 200 finished fellowships because2003 Fellowships have actually been provided in 24 nations worldwide. At the conclusion of the program, the students will be needed to send a report evaluating their training experience. This report is anticipated within the 3 months following completion of the training.
- The overall amount of the grant remains in positioning with the length of the training and differs according to the expected costs in the host nation, based on World Bank information. Grants are meant to cover, or balanced out, all expenses associated with the Fellowship, consisting of travel, lodging and living costs. The grant is meant to cover costs of the fellow, not his/her household.
- In order to get your grant, you should submit the payment demand type and send it to the IPNA administrative workplace ([email protected]) As soon as reception of your payment type, you would get your grant within the next 4 weeks. It is for that reason recommended that you take some pocket money in order to cover your costs upon your arrival.
- Candidate need to be at least 30 years of ages
- Be living and operating in an establishing nation (low, lower middle or upper middle economy according to the World Bank requirements)
- Have actually gotten fundamental training in nephrology in your house nation
- Have actually been chosen by a House Coach and your House Organization who ensures your re-employment as soon as training has actually been finished
- You can be suggested by a senior nephrologist in your house nation
- You should have recognized a suitable Host Coach and Organization with whom you have actually settled on an appropriate training strategy
- Your training strategy should show the abilities and understanding that are needed by your House Organization and which you can carry out on your return
- You should comprehend and interact in the host nation’s language
All these files should be all set and remain in English:
- Your resume (in PDF or JPG)
- A main recommendation letter by your pediatric program director (in PDF or JPG)
- A main letter of approval by proposed training center (in PDF or JPG)
- A main verification letter from Secretary General of the local societies
- An initial training strategy
- A main post training work letter (PDF or JPG)
To find out more, check out IPNA Fellowship