Due Date: February 22, 2019
Calling Company trainees! Sign up with the International Women’s day obstacle! Send a video pitching your ingenious concept to support ladies business owners and stand the opportunity to win the Women’s Day competitors and a journey to ITC’s flagship occasion!
The International Trade Centre (ITC) has actually introduced its first-ever video pitch competitors for youth ahead of International Women’s Day on 8 March2019 ITC commemorates International Women’s Day through the video competitors “Youth in Company: Pitching for Gender Equality”
- The winner/winning group will be granted travel and lodging for one person to the World Export Advancement Online Forum 2019 to engage with magnate from worldwide, take part in sessions and gain access to a global company network.
- Female and male company school trainees from worldwide can take part in this obstacle by sending a video with an ingenious pitch on how to support ladies business owners in a particular sector, nation or area.
- Trainees should be registered in a certified company school.
- The video need to be an optimum of 3 minutes long, in English, and submitted on YouTube with a sent survey (press the “use here” button listed below) by Friday, 22 February.
- Videos might be produced separately or in groups.
A jury of 5 international leaders will satisfy in Geneva to evaluate the videos and choose a winner on International Women’s Day, taking into consideration feedback from a live audience.
Pitches will be evaluated on 5 requirements: development; significance; expediency; anticipated result on ladies’s empowerment in company or on ladies’s lives; and discussion.
Pitches should consist of the following details:
- — Complete name( s) of the individual( s), name of business school, nation the individual( s) lies in
- — Objective of the proposed company concept and desired effect
- — How the individual prepares to accomplish the objective
- — Timeline
- — Sustainable Advancement Objective recommendation
The format of the video pitch is open– imaginative and ingenious concepts are extremely welcome!
To find out more, go to International Trade Centre