Due Date: February 1, 2019
Get the International Transportation Online Forum Young Scientist of the Year Award 2019 The primary goal of the Award is to highlight the significance of transportation research study for sound transportation policy formula and execution, and to promote closer links in between transportation policy and research study.
The International Transportation Online Forum at the OECD arranges a Yearly Top for Transportation Ministers from all over the world to meet scientists, market leaders and agents of civil society and take a look at tactical policy problems dealing with the sector. For 2019, the style of the Top is “Transportation Connection for Regional Combination”.
Continuing a long custom of research study on transportation problems to notify the policy-making procedure, the International Transportation Online forum’s Research study Centre offers top-level research study input to the Yearly Top. To motivate and reward innovative reflection and analysis from young scientists, the International Transportation Online forum will when again present its “Young Scientist of the Year Award” at the 2019 Top to be kept in Leipzig, Germany.
- The very best author will be granted a reward of EUR 5,000 and will likewise be welcomed to go to the award event occurring in Leipzig, Germany, throughout the International Transportation Online Forum from May 22 to 24,2019
- Open to scientists under 35 years of age (at the time of closing of applications) who have actually undertaken their research study in an organization, university or consultancy company situated in a member nation of the International Transportation Online Forum;-LRB- ****************).
- They will need to send an initial paper, which has actually made an impressive contribution to carry research study under the style: “Transportation Connection for Regional Combination”. The scientists should be the primary authors of their paper;-LRB- ****************).
- The term paper might evaluate any element associated to carry connection for local combination, such as, however not restricted to, transportation network connection, multimodal connection, the advancement of transportation passages, their effect on the economy or society, or the needed instutional or regulative structures to attain better connection and combination;-LRB- ****************).
- Documents ought to not go beyond 25 pages (single spacing), leaving out recommendations and annexes and ought to be composed in English or French;-LRB- ****************).
- Documents released in 2018 or 2019, in addition to unpublished documents, are welcome.
Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, North Korea, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, South Korea
Send your application, consisting of a quick summary of the paper in English (optimum 200 words), even if the paper remains in French.
To learn more, see Young Scientist of the Year Award